Chapter fifteen

Hello all!

*PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT *

So I've been on vacation for a week now and I'm currently dealing with terrible sunburn. I woke up yesterday and didn't even recognize myself, for my face was severely swollen. I have tried everything in hopes of getting this swelling down, but nothing has helped. I am telling you all this to let you know that I will probably start working on the next chapter when I can manage to get myself back to normal!

Thank you all.

Please enjoy :)

************

Kaitlin

After the day I tried ending my life I was never left alone.

Brandon and my father had decided to get a female guard in hopes of making me more comfortable when I went to sleep, it's not like I could sleep anyways. I kept the remains of Damien's shirt I had found that one day, I laid awake with them every single night.

**

The month had sped by, and soon enough it was my wedding day. I knew there was nothing I could do to change the mind of my piece of crap of a father. The amount of weight I had lost was no where near normal, but I truly could not help it; I had no appetite at all. I couldn't believe I was actually going through with this, but then again it's not like I had a choice.

The entire pack had gathered together for this, neighboring packs had even made their way over for this meaningless marriage. Everyone was under the impression that Brandon was my one and only mate. I shivered at that disgusting thought.

**
My dress was zipped up by the helpful hands of the girls who did my hair and make up. If it were up to me I wouldn't have done any of this, I don't even know who picked out this dress; I found it on my bed when I stepped out of the shower earlier. I guess dad didn't want me screwing this up in front of all those people. He'd do anything to keep his high and mighty title good.

**

As I walked down the aisle I looked at the huge group surrounding me. If I were to scream out that I was forced into this would they help me? Would they try and help me escape?

Hah I doubt that.

As I reached the end of the aisle Brandon smiled as if this was actually real. He gently grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips. I flinched as if I was slapped and quickly pulled my hand away from him. The crowd gasped, and I quickly looked to the side meeting my fathers eyes that were full of pure anger directed towards my behavior. I could tell that he wanted to say something, but was surprised when he didn't snap at me through our mind link.

Just as the priest started talking I felt my heartbeat pick up. My wolfs senses were heightened as soon as I smelt the scent that was nothing but a memory before today.

Growls were heard from all over. I turned around just to see that the wolves of my pack had shifted. Random wolves were coming out of the woods surrounding us. There was only one wolf that was not random, and he was the only wolf I would never get tired of seeing, the only wolf who could make my heart race like this.

I felt my pride come back, as if none of this had ever happened. I smiled at him as I met his stare, I knew I could always count on him!

I turned my back towards Brandon and ran towards my mate. I missed him more than anyone could imagine, I knew without a doubt that this time no one would be able to separate us.

____________________________
Yay!

Leave your thoughts in the comments section please!