Pack alpha

"The stars are so beautiful like this." Louis whispers eyes on the black abyss filled with silver twinkling dots and an equally beautiful moon.

"It is. So pretty and beautiful." And Louis knew that Harry was talking about the sky but the way his stomach clenched in knots was something different, he brushed it off and hummed.

"So.... Zayn's pregnant? Your omega friend from that night yeah?" Louis looked at the alpha who had his head resting on top of his crossed hands, his biceps bulging and Louis wanted to touch them, curl his fingers around the tatted skin.

"Yeah. He's the lucky one and as much as I want to despise Liam I actually love him. A love like theirs is so beautiful you know. Finding a mate, getting pregnant, the perfect life." He sighs dreamily, Louis wanted that. He was a romantic at heart despite his mother being a cold bitch.

"You want that." It wasn't a question but a statement and Louis felt his cheeks burn as he nodded, "Yeah I do." He turned his head to stare at the alpha who was seemingly shock,

"You want to settle down? I mean you're Louis Tomlinson, you can get any alpha." Louis giggles at that, "I want to settle down yeah. With a perfect alpha and once I do, I will never face this industry ever again."

"Really?" Louis nods turning on his left side and resting his head atop his hand, "It's nice to you know just be with your mate and spend the life cherishing beautiful moments. You've been with Reece for how long?" He asks and Harry rolls his bottom lip in.

"Two years. My mother would love you." he grins and Louis rolls his eyes albeit his blush, "Haven't mated him yet?"

"No. He wants to live a little you know, grow more and I respect that. Everyone wants to spend their time with their mates a bit." Louis nods, "Yeah. Why would your mother love me?"

"Well in my pack, every—"

"Your pack? Like the Royal wolf pack?" He gapes sitting upright and Harry looks confuse, "Um yes. I'm a pack alpha." He confirms and no wonder why Harry looks like royalty, the way he speaks and the way he's so graceful.

"Well aren't pack alphas mated with their omega within six months? I've heard it somewhere." He continues to pry shamelessly and Harry chuckles, "Yeah but Reece isn't ready for that. Everyone loves a traditional omega and my mother would absolutely love you."

"I'm not traditional or anything. It's just... it's good to you know take care of your pups while staying at home and waiting for your alpha. My mother, Mila Tomlinson as you might know her, was never at home, despite being an omega she never acted like one. Always going out for shootings and then coming home late." He says.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother being that strict with you. One day you'll find an alpha like that and be the perfect omega for him, I can see it in you, Lou." Harry says with a smile and Louis felt a tingle right over his bond mark.

"No one knows about Mila that much. You're the first person after my friends. And I can only wish, alphas want me for either my body or money. I don't want that." He says with a shake of his head and Harry hums,

"You're like the moon, you know. Luna, from now onwards you are my Luna. I wish Reece would think like you, He's so blinded by the fame that I don't even talk about us anymore." Harry sighs, a sad look casted on his face which tugged Louis' heart and he wanted to cup the alpha's face and caress it, make him forget every bad thing that happened to him.

And he felt giddy too. Because Luna! Harry thinks of him as the moon! How perfect is that!

"Why the moon? People have always called me the sun, I mean. My fans they call me the sun." He shrugs shyly and Harry chuckles, "You are. You are the sun, so bright with your presence and outshining every star on the planet. But to me you are the moon, It's been a day to know you and I've already feel like I can talk to you about anything." Louis doesn't even remember the amount of red his face held by now, his whole body tingles and he felt so happy and so shy he can't even think.

"I-No one has ever said me that. I-I mean... god Haz you are making me blush over here!" He whines hiding his face in both of his palms and hearing a hearty chuckle from beside, "I'm sorry, Luna. But it's the truth."

"Shut up you silly alpha. Why did you pursued acting anyways when you have an entire pack for you?" Louis asked clearing his throat, his cheeks still hurts from how they were stretched the entire time, "Interest. I've always been interested in being an actor, my parents were supportive and dad told me that I can actually pursue my own dreams and that when his time comes I'll have to go over and take his place."

"That's so interesting. How are the houses in the pack? Like do y'all live in houses? Or like tents made of bricks?" At this Harry barked a loud laugh, "Oh Luna, no. We have well built houses with electricity and everything. It's all just like the modern city except the people believe in the omega goddess and the alpha god more than they do here. It's very old Fashioned and backward thinking all over. But I assure you my parents live in a bungalow and now caves." He winks teasingly and Louis pouts but giggles along.

"Is that why you aren't so jet lagged? You look fresh as a Daisy." He accusingly asks and Harry grins, "Yup. Pack alpha powers."

"More like cocky alpha powers." He snorts and Harry chuckles, "That's so very unomega like."

"Oh I'm sorry alpha. What you gonna do about it, huh?" He asks fluttering his lashes, it was meant to be a joke but the moment Harry tensed, the joke flew out in thin air and Louis gulped, eyes never leaving the dilated ones,

"I do think we should retire huh? It's late and we've got a long day ahead us." Harry says with a look in his mossy green eyes and Louis tries not to shudder at the timbre of his deep voice.

"Yup. We going for the safari tomorrow yeah?" He asks standing up and dusting his clothes off, Harry stands up as well and Louis had to crane his neck in order to look at the alpha.

"Yeah. Let me walk you up to your tent." Louis nods pursing his lips and bringing his cardigan closer, the air was cold in the Kalahari during night.

"Goodnight Harry." He softly says holding onto the door of the tent and The alpha smiles at him, "Good night, little Luna."

With blushing cheeks Louis enters the privacy of his room, Niall was in another room since it was a double tent, his cheeks were burning wildly and it was bad, so fucking had to pin after an alpha that was probably going to mate his boyfriend in the coming future.

Louis sighs going to the vanity and doing his skin routine which consisted of only a moisturiser.

He should probably sleep, he had a long day ahead of him. The omega preened at the moon which was shining right in front of his window, the desert in vision.