Epilogue

Fifteen years later:

"You are a bad mother! How can you do this, mom! I hate you so much." Louis gasps at his son's words, tears blurring his vision as he registers his alpha son's cruel words, "Get back in your room, you're grounded for two weeks! Give me your phone and laptop!" Louis growls at him,

"Two weeks and for what? For punching that fuckhead who messed with Darcy?" Damien growls back and Louis clenches his jaw, "Make it three Damien and in my house you don't roam around saying bad words, get it clear young man!"

"You're so insufferable ugh! I'm in my room do not bother getting in there."

"Fine." He whispers.

This young alpha of sixteen years old is Louis and Harry's first child, They got married right after Returning back to LA from Arizona, Damien was conceived during Harry's rut which meant that when they got married Louis was pregnant sporting a two month old belly.

They had their second child, a daughter, Darcy when Damien turned seven, Darcy's gender was not revealed right now since she's eleven and there's three more years for her too. But sensing how her behaviour is—wild and untamed— She is an alpha.

And That was it, Even though Harry and Louis had a pregnancy kink, raising an alpha teenager, a soon to be alpha daughter was a hard and tough job, Harry told Louis that it was effecting his health and he'd rather have his darling safe and happy than another pair of alpha seeing as this house was filled with alphas Louis being the only exception.

"Mummy a-are you okay?" Darcy asked her voice soft and her light brown straight hair pinned up in a nice style, her blue eyes shining with curiosity— "Yeah baby, I am. Just a little tired you know. What happened in school please elaborate with me." He sighed tiredly,

"Ryan was hitting on me and I didn't like that, so I ignored him but then he touched me and Damien just charged at him. The principle was walking by and he saw what happened And then he called you."

"I'm so happy that your brother helped you out but he shouldn't beat people like that. It's inappropriate. Why don't you go play with your friends now?" He asked and she nodded kissing his cheeks and then going off.

The omega stands up from where he was sitting and walks towards Damien's room, he knocks there slightly, "I'm not opening my foot mom, you can go away."

"Stop being a typical teenager I'm here to collect your possessions." He rolls his eyes and opens the door to see Damien sitting on his bed with his curls resting wildly untamed, his green eyes staring at his mother and Louis tries to talk only for the young alpha to turn around.

When Louis' sure he had everything he walks out and in the living room, the dinner was already cooked and all—

"Honey I'm home." Harry's voice calls out and Louis instantly runs to his mate's awaiting arms, his body relaxing under his touch and he snuggles in Harry's neck,

"I missed you." He mumbles, being in the safety of his alpha's arms and his scent has his eyes watering,

I hate you mom!

His hold tightens around Harry wet tears falling from his eyes and drop on the alpha's neck, "Louis? Pup what's wrong?" Harry instantly asked and Louis shook his head, "Just hold me please." And Harry did.

Dinner was tense as Harry was still unaware of the tension between his omega and their son, Darcy was playing with her food and Louis didn't said a word, Harry tried to joked but only Darcy laughed with him, Louis smiling weakly and Damien straight up ignoring everyone,