Mirror

Harry woke up with a mouthful of Chestnut soft hair in his mouth, he chuckled as a few strands tickled his nose, his phone vibrated somewhere and Harry frowns before grabbing hold of it, Reece's name flashes across the screen and Harry sighs, there's no guilt—okay a little but all in all Harry feels at peace for the first time years.

He untangles his arms from Louis' waist and rolls out of the bed, grabbing his clothing he wears it all before he's picking up the call.

"Oh my god, Harry! I am so sorry, I am so sorry love. Please forgive me alpha." Reece was sobbing through the phone and Harry felt his heart crack for the omega, "Hey hey shh it's fine okay. We'll talk when I come home. For now let's be quiet about this."

"I-I know you are mad at me, I-I can feel it. I was wrong and I'm sorry alpha please forgive me." And Harry's entire morning went just like this, trying to stop the crying omega.

By the time Harry had whispered nothing but sweet things to the omega his assistant was telling him to get ready for shoot. He smacked a palm over his forehead because he was planning to speak with Louis.

What happened last night was the best thing but he can't have both Reece and Louis. And he knows that with Reece they aren't fitting well but Louis? God Louis is the paradise in this world, he was the omega his alpha craved for.

And now he had made Louis so upset that the omega was blatantly ignoring him. And he was being a nuisance.

Harry sighed in frustration at another retake, "Louis please le—"

"Whatever you want Mr.Styles let me focus on my role." His icy blue eyes were hard and something cold settled in Harry's heart but he shook it off and glared at the omega, "That's what you are not doing! We've been doing this scene for the past thirty minutes!"

"It's not my fucking fault you keep fucking staring at me is it now!" He sneered and Harry clenched his jaw, "What is happening with you guys today!" Chris exclaims a frown on his feature and Louis glares at Harry who returned the look back,

"Tell this actor of yours to be serious and if he doesn't want that than I'm out of here." He growls and Harry frowns, "I didn't even do anything! You are the one who's staring daggers at me and like fucking ignoring me ever since."

"Okay okay both of you quit it down! One last shot and you are out, Kay? No more words and banter. Cmon." He claps.

"I'll be back in a few days, baby." Harry or Eric says and the Omega sadly smiles before leaning in his palm and bringing their lips in a passionate kiss, "Cut!" Harry didn't even heard the director instead moved his lips with the omega's who grabbed his bicep,

"Get the fuck off me!" Louis growled pushing at Harry's chest who stumbled back, "Louis wait!" He called off but Chris stopped him and he helplessly watched the omega running,

"Look mate, I get it. Whatever it's going on between the both of you it's none of my business but when it comes to my film it is, so repair the damage and be back to your professionalism tomorrow. Go ahead." He says patting on Harry's back who tightly smiles at him before running to the omega's direction,

"Will you listen to me?" He asks and Louis grunts, "No I won't! I'm sorry okay, I knew I shouldn't have done that and that you already have an omega and I feel worse but what's more worse is you leaving the bed without even waking me up, I felt so fucking bad. And I still do, so yeah just leave me the fuck alone it was a one time thing, one that will never fucking happen ever again." He says all in one breathe and turns around to enter in his room when Harry follows him inside,

"Why are you still following me?" Louis turns sharply and Harry breathes a sigh before grabbing the omega by his waist and pulling him forward, "You know exactly why." With that he bends down to kiss him.