Rain

The smell of Slick and Harry's arousal permeated the air, the scent choking Louis with lust and desire, his body burning with the need to take take whatever the alpha above him gives.

His back arched when Harry's hot mouth enclosed over his nipple, licking and nibbling the erected peak. Louis knew he smelt good but he never knew the smell of his arousal and when his rose and rain connected with Harry's pine and woods his omega was keening.

The smell so fucking wonderful and Louis wanted more.

"Lou babe can I—" Niall's voice was cut off by ferocious growls and Louis' eyes widened, the alpha had his canines elongated looking sharp and his eyes was changing to a golden colour, Louis pulled his head down to press their lips together,

"Niall go away please. I—ah—I'm fine just l-leave." He tried to stutter out and arched against Harry's touch when the alpha attacked his neck, he was almost feral and Louis loved every single bit of it,

"Look at me, stare at your alpha, Luna. Look at me." He growls and Louis pliantly does, grabbing hold of his strong jaw and rubbing his bottom lip by a soft thumb, "I am, I am staring at my alpha."

Harry gripped by his throat and yanked him for a heated kiss, their tongues connecting again and the alpha had now ripped his shirt away, letting Louis' wandering hands touch the strong panes of his hard body. He curled a hand over his bicep squeezing when Harry's hips connected with his,

"You're so wet for me, baby. Could feel you wetting the sheets with your slick." Harry murmurs against his throat before biting it and then lapping his tongue over the bite.

It shouldn't feel so good but it was, if Louis listens to his logical side he knows sleeping with an alpha who got an omega was bad but he wants to be selfish and his illogical side, practically his whorish side was enjoying the sweet torture.

"Can I see your knot?" The question delivered so innocently that Harry stops his assault on the thin beautiful neck before going on his knees and staring at the omega who looks perfectly wrecked even though Harry has done nothing but kiss him.

"Go ahead baby. Undress me and yourself." Harry hoarsely whispers and Louis nods before diving for a kiss, letting his lips skim over the alpha's jaw, Harry lays on his back a possessive hand over Louis' jaw by which he pulled him on top, by one single hand he pulled Louis on top of him! How hot is that. Louis feels more slick escaping his hole.

"Alpha." He breathes out nuzzling his nose In Harry's scent gland and sniffing it, he laps his tongue over there making Harry grunt and knead his arse, "Sweet sweet omega. Can smell you, baby. So sweet." He mumbles when Louis kisses on his scent gland. Sucking a mark over it before curling his fingers around Harry's shorts,

"So breathtaking. Absolutely gorgeous is what you are my sweet little Luna." Harry growls coiling his fingers around Louis' hair and yanking it forward so that their lips meet in a fiery kiss, "But I wanna see you, Harry." The omega petulantly whines only to release a long whimper when Harry noses his scent gland,

"Shhh flower. I've got you, baby." With that he turns them over and starts undressing in a fast pace, Louis spreads his legs watching with hooded eyes as Harry looks at him, his eyes raking over the smooth curves and Louis brings a finger to his mouth.

"Gonna get with it sooner alpha?" He teases and Harry growls but bends down to playfully bites over Louis' belly, "Shh omega gonna take my time with you. Have my little Luna all opened up for me. Ready for my knot."

"Please." Louis' mouth opens and the alpha has now undressed them completely except for Louis' white plain cotton panties covering his leaking cock. He should've worn something sexy had he known how his night was going to end.