Widest dreams

"I look like shit." Louis whistles crossing his eyes as he looks in the mirror only to be swatted on his head by Zayn, "Shut the fuck up." With that the black haired omega roughly shoves him down on the seat,

"Ouch Zayn that's too gentle babe." He sarcastically says and The omega steps back, "Julia please take care of this kid." The beta in question smiles and looks at Louis who gives her a toothy grin before sticking out his tongue,

"He is an actual kid." Rolling his eyes Louis puffs and crosses his arms.

>>>>>

Julia looked like a rookie artist and she probably didn't even know how to create a looks.

Louis takes it back, Julia is an artist! Even though she chopped his beautiful hair—"It's just two inches!"— Yeah she chopped his hair a bit but Louis looks great,

The golden glittery dress showing his collarbones and stopping right over his thighs, Thanks god for giving him a naturally golden tan skin because this outfit would've made him an actual zombie if he wore it with pale complexion.

His face was gorgeously decorated with makeup, long lashes swept by a thin layer of mascara, high cheekbones dusted with glittery highlighter, eyeshadow a little on the golden side but completely black, lips rubbed in light pink gloss which tasted like cherries and Julia had to apply it thrice because, "You've been licking all of your gloss, Louis!"

All in all Louis looked hot and even though he knows that he isn't ready to face Harry all he knows is his fans are finally going to look at him and there might be a possible chance he'd find himself a suitable alpha.

>>>>>

"Zayn I can't. I'm going home, Julia is a good woman and she deserves to be a big artist but I can't go there and pretend everything is fine because it's not!" He hysterically cries and Zayn purses his lips, "You'll be fine. You are going to smash it there. You, My perfect Louis William Tomlinson was made for this! Fuck it, bub!" He cheers and Louis smiles at him before lunging for a tight hug.

"I love you." He whispers and Zayn hugs him back, "I love you too Lou. Now cmon the car's waiting."

He takes a deep breathe, "Fuck it!"

The thing he loves about his career is the way his fans scream out for him, Louis Tomlinson is nothing without them, they made him who he is today.

But he also hates the paparazzis, Paul opened the door for him and he stepped out like the actual diva that he is, raising his hands to wave at his fans while simultaneously managing to wear the long faux fur jacket, he lovingly smiled, posed and then was ushered inside,

There was a certain burning in his chest the moment Louis' eyes connected with the alpha who's been on his mind since a month. There he was, Harry Styles right next to his boyfriend, Reece Cameron standing in all his glory wearing a perfect all black suit.

Louis gasped rubbing his chest when Reece's ringed fingers snaked in Harry's arm, connecting their hands together. Louis immediately looked down trying to control the burning pain in his chest and the tears in his eyes.

"Babe I'm sorry I was so late, you look fucking hot!" Niall swoops his hair dressed in a nice fringe and Louis smiled at him, "You look pretty awesome."

"Lou, It's going to be painful I can't even imagine, love. But you are strong right?" The beta asks and Louis nods, "I am. I am strong."

"Good. Now go right there and click photos with that alpha along with that omega and Yeah Chris too." Niall says while fixing Louis' fringe who purses his lips, "I've got this."

"Harry." He acknowledges and the alpha looks startle and Fuck! Can't he be a little ugly for once? "Louis." Yeah no little Luna or baby, right.

"Louis! You look fantabulous! Let's click an all cast photo." Chris yells and Louis smiles greeting him too,

"You um you look beautiful." Harry whispers his green eyes looking at Louis like he's the most beautiful person he's ever seen which—a lie because if that was the case Louis would be the one who'd have this alpha's attention the entire time.

"Thank you, you look sharp too Styles." Harry gives out a small smile before looking ahead as the cameraman asks for a smile, Louis stares at his side profile, there was a light hickey on his jaw and Louis wanted to replace it with his own, he stared at the alpha until Niall squeezed his forearm.

Reece wriggled his way in between them and He caught the alpha's eye from across too many times.

The theatre was almost empty except for the producers, Director and the actors along with their plus ones. Zayn and Liam had a doctor's appointment which is why his best mate couldn't come and Louis hates that, because he can't breathe while staring at Harry and Reece all cuddled up.

His eyes barely stared the movie playing and he bit his lip, sucking on the bottom one when he felt an intense gaze on him, he turned his face and as expected Harry was staring at him.

"Would jump for me?"

"I'd do anything for you, my love."

The movie played and Louis found it so hard to concentrate that he eventually stood up and excused himself running out of the theatre,

He nodded at Paul who immediately shut the door of his car and Louis sniffed resting his forehead against the window pane watching Harry from the mirror panting and standing as he stared at Louis.

"Want me to stop?" Paul asks, "N-No. Just take me home." And home that's where he went.

__

"Why did you ran away like that, Harry?" Reece asks bursting inside their room and immediately scrunching his nose as he looks at the alpha who reeked of sadness and alcohol,

"I-I lost him. H-He was right there, I would've-I should've.... Reece I love him, I-I'm so sorry, he's it for me." The alpha mumbles brokenly and Reece winces,

"What are you talking about Harry?" He Calmly asks and The alpha shakes his head, "I cheated on you, When I went to Africa for the film. I and Louis, we messed around and—and I fell for him and that's no explanation for cheating but I did and I'm sorry you don't deserve this. But Reece I can't do this anymore, I can't pretend that I'm fine and that we'll work out, we just don't click you know but Louis... Louis is like the sparkle that I needed in my life and I'm probably hurting you from my words but you and I were never going to work so it's the only way we break up." The omega gapes at Harry,

Anger filling his body and he slaps the alpha hard, "Slap me all you want but we were never meant to be. I'm sorry."

"How can you say that! After everything we've been through? So what if I don't want to mate Harry we probably—"

"It was never about mating Reece and we've been through nothing, our relationship was already a mess and through Louis I got an ultimatum to be out this shit hole. I'm going away don't expect me to stay here with you, you'll find an alpha who's going to treat you way better than I did and I'm sorry I couldn't be the loyal alpha you wanted me to be."

And with his head hung low Harry walked out of the door and in his car.