Home

"Alpha!" The curly haired omega yells instantly jumping in Harry's arms, Harry's alpha growled sniffing the scent which wasn't the ones he had started to fall in love with, this honey and orange was replaced with the most amazing Rain and roses.

"Cupcake." Harry punched himself for sounding so dull but Reece was in his own cacophony, "How was it? Did you missed me?" Harry smiled and cupped his face, kissing his temple.

"I missed you." No I didn't and that's fucked up. Because I miss someone else, I miss the omega with blue eyes I miss the omega who's skin smells like rain and roses, I miss the omega with long hair. I miss Louis Tomlinson and I love him.

__

Louis sighed sniffing in the hoodie he had on, which smelled distinguishably to the alpha he had been kissing his whole flight. Paul smiled at him opening his door for him.

Louis smiled back even though he wanted to nothing but cry, "How was Africa?" The man asks holding Louis' luggage for him, Niall was not with them as he had drove straight to his home because of the surprise visit from his mom.

"Good. The safari was real nice and the weather, I saw lions and practically every wild animal." He says.

"Really? Well that's great actually. Now get in kid and remember stay strong." This is why he loved the people he worked with. They always understood him.

He entered inside his abode, all cold and lonely. His heart ached, literally ached when He didn't got a whiff of pine and woods anywhere.

That night Louis cried to sleep. He sobbed and whined and whimpered, thrashed for something to hold, the most agonising hours of his life.

>>>>

Zayn knew, he didn't actually knew what happened but he knew something did and he was now staring at Louis with something akin to concern and disappointment.

"Will you ever tell me what's fucking going on?" Zayn finally bursts out! His black hair trim to perfection and he is literally fucking glowing and Louis envies him. He loves his best friend but he wants to be happy like him too and that is very selfish of Louis.

"What do you want me to tell? I fucked around with Harry for a whole lot of two months, I let him knot me each night for the past two months and I love him but he doesn't because he has an omega and I was a fucking slut who just thought of myself and now I don't know shit because all I know is I want that alpha who's probably sharing I love yous and I miss yous with his boyfriend! Here Zee I told you what's fucking going on. And each day is a fucking stab in my heart Zayn each day, all I could think about is Harry this and Harry that! My omega refuses to stop fucking calling him it's mate and I—" he breaks down with a loud sob,

The other omega quick to hug his best mate, "I am so sorry Lou, Shh baby don't cry. I didn't know what actuall— Kay fine I did but I wasn't completely aware of the story, Niall simply called and hysterically said Louis and Harry are fucking. I'm sorry babe." Zayn said while pecking his hair and Louis holds his shirt while crying like an idiot,

"I want him Zayn but I can't have him and how is this fucking fair? How? Why can't he be with me? I treat him so much better than Reece, he doesn't even know what's his favourite colour, he doesn't even give him cuddles and how fucking sad is that? Who doesn't like cuddles? Reece, he's who don't like that. Harry's like the best alpha I've ever met with and it's definitely not because I love him but because it's true, How can one let himself be with someone who gives no fucks about? But wait that's love and Harry loves Reece. He said a long three Months, can you believe it? He said it's been a long three months! Not even a beautiful three months or anything and I just want to cry and eat!" He sobs pathetically.

"And that's a lot of damage right there. Let's go get a drink Tommo. You are a bad bitch you don't cry over knotheads! Cmon let's get you a drink and an alpha for the night or like for the future." Niall hollers and Zayn throws the tissue box at him, the beta quick to yell an Ouch!

"Whatcha did that for! I'm bloody cheering him up!" He says while rubbing his arm, "Fuck Harry! He doesn't know what he lost." Zayn says after a while and Louis wants to believe that but His stupid omega doesn't want to because as soon as the words left Zayn's mouth,

An almost feral sound left his mouth, he quickly cupped a hand over his mouth, eyes wide as he stare at His friends who looked scared, "Shit! I—what the fuck did I do?" He shrieks and Zayn gulps,

"Do that again." Niall gushes his blue eyes wide in awe and Louis frowned at him, "Not you, Zayn you insult Harry again."

"F-Fuck Harry." He says and Louis growls again his chest burning,

Do not insult my alpha! My alpha!

His eyes widens and He frowned at Niall who cackled like it was the funniest thing to exist, "Fuck you Horan!" He grunted and Zayn chuckles too.

"He's so defensive, dude! It's like any moment and he'll rip Zayn's head off!" Niall continues,

"Hey shut up and go away!" He mumbles only to be pulled in a hug by Zayn, "It's fine Lou. I don't know what's going on but give it time, Your omega probably thinks Harry's your alpha, give it a fifteen days or a month and you'll be fine yeah?"

>>>>>>

Except it doesn't, nothing's fine. Zayn doesn't know shit and each day Louis feels himself getting deeper in the pile of shit he has dug.

He walks around like a fucking zombie on run, it feels like a part of him has vanished away and his omega continues to fucking harass him.

It's so not fair. He doesn't even want to go to his movie premier anymore! It's all too much to take, Louis is tired and weaker than he was and it's all because he decided to fuck with his own life.

"Hello best friend." Louis grinned eating god knows which number of pringle, Zayn eyes him with the look of a disappointed mother, "You've been M.I.A for days and this place smells like an actual hell hole, what are those!" He shrieks and Louis looks at his precious mint chocolate chip ice cream—well not exactly ice cream but yeah a gooey mess with Chocolate crumbs in it and wait is that the ring he's been searching for since two days?

"Louis I'm fucking standing here and asking you something!" The black haired omega yells and Louis yelps at the sudden noise dropping his remote in the process,

"I—Its an ice cream sheesh fucking calm your tits, Zayn." He whispers and the omega breathes heavily through his nose as if to control himself from probably killing Louis,

"You have a movie premier in less than three hours, you look like absolute shit, your hair's a mess, it smells like dead roses in here—which is the most disturbing scent I've ever smelt, your place looks like a Neanderthal's cave and there's a fucking rat beside you!" He yells hysterically with wide eyes and Louis nonchalantly picks the ball of fur,

"It's not a rat. It's a furry rabbit which was gifted to me by one of my fans. You uncultured swine." He scoffs taming the toy's fake fur,

"Louis I've had enough, you're getting a haircut and we are changing you, you look so fucking worse than I did during my breakup!"

"How would you know? I wiped the snort off your nose you cunt!" Zayn frowns as if insulted badly, "No you didn't. I don't snort."

"I'm not cutting my hair, Harry liked it and I like it too, just need a little tame." He mumbles playing with his hair which was now an inch longer than it's original length,

"Julia? Yeah can you please like be over here? I need you....Yeah thank you so much.... Yup everything." Louis pouts, "Who you calling?"

"Someone who'll bring the human in you."