11 | humour

11 | good sense of humour, 

dirty mind 

and a beautiful heart

2023 - The Amazon Rainforest

"This doesn't look like a neighbourhood. Like, at all." Hestia deadpanned, realizing she had been tricked. Ikaris looked at her with a smirk, shrugging and walking out of the plane. "Hey! That's not fair! You can't just lie to me and trick me into going somewhere! I mean, where even are we?"

"The Amazon rainforest, dumbass." Ikaris retorted. "How am I supposed to know? You just randomly brought me here!" She shoved him in the back of the head.

Slowly but surely, a village came into view. A ton of people were working outside, some making new tools, others just wandering around. The inhabitants of the small town stared at them as they walked further into the settlement.

Two women greeted them in Spanish and Karun captured it all. "It's very nice here sir." He said enthusiastically.

"Don't be fooled." Kingo warned him. "Ignorance is bliss."

Sprite walked over to one of the citizens and asked him something in Spanish, that Hestia didn't hear. She was standing with Ikaris, continuously bothering him about who they were going to meet.

"C'mon, just tell me why we're here." The girl begged him, but he merely rolled his eyes at her antics and moved on.

The man Sprite was talking to had turned to face her, his eyes glowing gold, and immediately, Hestia knew who they were here for.

"Ikaris, why didn't you tell me, I could've stayed on the plane, please." She looked around frantically, seeing the civilians gathering over at a hut in the middle of the settlement. Her hand had involuntarily grasped the necklace hanging around her neck, the necklace he had given her, and she cursed herself for not having taken it off.

The wide doors were opened and Druig stepped out. He was wearing a long robe, with a grey shirt underneath and not surprisingly to Hestia, he looked just as handsome as he did before. She stood there, frozen. She wanted to run over to him, hug him and tell him that she had missed him, yet something refrained her from doing so.

"I've missed you all." He smirked and stopped a few metres in front of his fellow Eternals. Eventually, he spotted Hestia and looked at her from head to toe, taking in the woman he had longed to see for so long, before continuing. "Please, make yourselves at home."

-

Druig had taken his place at the front of the building, leaning on a bench, while the rest of the Eternals were scattered across a few other benches, Hestia sitting on one before a tree, resting her back on it. Ikaris was the only one standing.