LOST ROSE CHAPTER 3

Prologue: stranger awakening

' I'm so sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love I'm so sorry but it's fake love fake love fake love'
.
.
.
Recap:
" she will be fine and you remember what the mirror said she must go. That is where she will find a true king and that is what I want for her to find a great man to be the ruler of this kingdom."

Two weeks have passed and the queen has sent a special request to the head mage Dire Crowley to accept Isabella in the school

Two weeks have passed and the queen has sent a special request to the head mage Dire Crowley to accept Isabella in the school. It is not like her parents don't believe in their daughter, it's that this school she oh so wanted to be accepted into is an all-boys school and they needed Crowley to understand the safety of their daughter is the top priority ( not that he would do it).

Isabella's POV

I opened my eyes to complete darkness which I was used to waking up so early but never have I awoken from my beauty rest to find my movements restricted. The restricted part made me nervous. I didn't know what was going on so I did the first thing I could think of " Cherry... mom... dad..... Anyone" nothing I heard nothing then I saw a black fog appear but just as quickly as it appeared it vanished. The next thing I know is there's a mirror that almost seems familiar. A man's voice was the next thing I heard.....

"Ahh.. dearly beloved"

This voice was deep and strong with a hint of cockyness to it.

"A lovely and noble flower of evil"

"Truly, you are the most beautiful of all"

"Mirror, mirror on the wall"
.
.
.
.
"Who is..."

"Those who are guided by the dark mirror"

"As long as your heart desires"

"Take the hand that appears in the mirror"

"For me. For them. For you."

"We are all running out of time"

"No matter what"

"Never let go of my hand..."

And with that, I saw a hand in the mirror and I reached out for it. That was probably not the best decision because then everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wake up to warmth but not the good warmth that comes from your bed in the morning. This warmth turned hot very quickly. My eyes shot open to darkness like I was in some sort of box. I look down to see blue flames from the bottom of the box and as any sane person would do ( not that I am sane) I screamed. " ahh" then the door opens and I see.... a weasel, cat thing with a devil-like tail and flame ears? " what are you doing up!" the thing asks before continuing " it doesn't matter give me those clothes before I roast ya" um excuse me no weird cat but of course, I have a reputation to uphold so I must do what my ancestor the queen of hearts her self would do " EXCUSE ME WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE I AM ISABELLA REDQUEEN YOU INSOLENT LITTLE CAT SO SOME RESPECT" the next thing I know is the creature running away 'good I scared the pervy cat away' know from my perspective I don't know where I am at just yet so I will take a stroll I am not going to go to far just until I know where I am.