The Lost Rose Chapter 26

The Red Rose Tyrant Chapter 7 Tradition Lesson " I want that Blue Sugar High you cut me up paint my insides"

" I want that Blue Sugar High you cut me up paint my insides"
.
.
.
Recap:
"As compensation for my yolk you have to give me your grilled chicken." the student tells Grim as he tries to apologize to him "Listen I am sorry but I won't give you my chicken." I guess they didn't like that as they started to try and fight us. Ugh, here we go again. I never get a break, do I?
.
Location: Cafeteria
.
.
.
Before this stupid situation turned into a fight that could get us expelled I stepped in. " Now boys is this really how you want things to go i am pretty sure your dorm leader would not condone such hanus acts of unnecessary violence now would he," I say noticing how both boys wore a Heartslbuyl dorm uniform. " Listen 'Princess' this has nothing to do with you so why don't you just go on your merry way and go and pick some flowers in the garden, maybe for lover boy I think he would like them." The student whom I will be labeling Delinquent A said in a passive-aggressive tone while his buddie snickered. "It's Tea Time" I cast my magic making them freeze in place. " Now you listen here I may be a princess but that doesn't mean That I cannot and will not beat your asses you understand me you will go and sit down before I make you do you understand me,"

I say as I release my magic then poof the boys are out of my sight and I continued walking to an empty table to sit as the boys walk behind me scared like dogs with their tails between their legs. I sat down and started to eat as the boys sat down at least two seats away from me still scared. "This omelet is as fluffy as a cloud, and practically burstin' with cheese!" Grim who was the first to speak up said as he ate his mountain of food that he had on his plate. " So I saw your guys' dorm, but what are the other ones like?" Grim asked curioulsy " I am sure you're familiar with the statues of the Great Seven? Night Raven Collage has a dorm-themed after each one." Cater who came from behind the boys appeared and joined the conversation along with a green-haired male who had a clover on his cheek with glasses dressed in the same uniform as Cater, Ace, and Deuce.

As the boys converse the green-haired male introduces himself as Trey Clover who is also junior along with Cater. " Before you get into the other dorms, I wouldn't mind learning a bit more about ours. Like what's the deal with this "Queen of Hearts rule number whatever" junk." OK, that got my attention " I'm sure you're familiar with the legendary Queen of Hearts already she had to rule over a kingdom of weirdos, and did it by emphasizing order and making strict rules." Trey said trying to give more insight as to why the dorm has so many rules as they just looked so bored. "Ok, so what about the other dorms then," Grim said
.
.
.

Thank you for reading this chapter don't forget to Vote and Comment on your favorite part as that makes my day so much brighter when you do