LOST ROSE CHAPTER 7

Prologue: A perplexing puzzle and moving struggle ' you, you are my universe and I just want to put you first'

' you, you are my universe and I just want to put you first'
.
.
.
Recap:
I just hope I can go to bed soon I have already had enough of today.
.
.
.
Location:
Ramshackle Dorm
As Crowley and I walked to the mirror chamber I start to think that this might be a big mistake. What if Yuu is the kind to find Trouble where ever they go I don't think I could deal with that at all. Before I know it we are about to go into the mirror that leads us to the Dorm I am going to be in until we can find a way to get Yuu home. I quickly grab Cheshire and walk into the mirror trying not to be left behind Crowley. As I am out of the portal I come face to face with my worst nightmare, ok maybe not my worst but it is pretty bad the Dorm is in complete shambles the front gate is practically fallen apart.

"Is this really where I am staying" I ask Crowley he just turned to me and with a wave of his hand told me to follow him and I do just that as we started to walk I saw that there is a big puddle right in the walk way. As Crowley and his long freaking legs walk over the the puddle with ease I try to find what I can do to get over it because unlike him I am short 5"0 (or 152 cm) to be exact so my legs are not long. I figured that I would do a spell and help me get over the puddle and I get my self ready I make sure I hold onto Cheshire well so I don't drop her as we go up. As I say the spell I feel myself go up and over the puddle and land with ease on the other side. I quickly fix myself and look up to see Crowley looking at me weird but said nothing about it and kept walking. We get to the door and as I open it I am met with a dust cloud, how can anyone breathe in here it so dusty. My train of thought is cut off by yelling and from the sound of it it's coming from upstairs I look at Crowley and he looks at me and we both start running to whet we hear the yelling coming from. Up the stairs we find Yuu and that flaming cat grim out of breathe and tired. "Your the creature that we ejected for causing trouble at orientation! What are you doing here?!." Crowley said. After a thorough explanation and a lot of confusion Crowley said the most stupidest thing I have ever heard " would you two be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost- eradication methods for me." Why do this bird brained man want to waste time I just decided to sit down not far away wait until they're done with this "ghost eradication methods". I just hope this won't take long.

Thank u all for reading don't forget to vote and leave a comment on what you think