LOST ROSE CHAPTER 9

Prologue: First day of school'This ain't about you'

'This ain't about you'
.
.
.
Recap:
After my short introduction, I take my leave trying to find a good room for me and Cheshire.
.
.
.
Location: ramshackle dorm

Isabella's POV:
I wake up to yelling, I look around the room I had picked to see Cheshire being a grumpy little pup. I get out of bed to see Grim fighting off ghosts again. "Good morning, Yuu, miss Redqueen. Did you sleep well?" Crowley said popping out of nowhere as I was about to talk I was cut off by Grim "Not at all! When I sprawled out on the bed, the mattress fell right through the frame!" the grumpy cat said in a tired tone. "Exactly how Ramshackle is this dorm?" I agree this place just gets worse the longer I am here. "And worse yet we got woken up by ghosts!" grim continued to complain "I slept great" Yuu said while I just shrugged not feeling like talking at the moment. I was more focused on trying to keep awake rather than the conversation but one thing kept me up the fact that Crowley decided to come into the dorm and into the rooms when we could have been changing. "I am delighted to hear that you've adjusted so well, despite being sent from another world!" Crowley spoke, I would not call Yuu well adjusted they seem like they might be getting a little used to their new surroundings. I mean coming from another world to this where you have to take care of a fire cat who only complains and eats and having to deal with Crowley's weirdness I would be flabberghasted. "Now, speaking of moving on, let us discuss your assignment for today," Crowley said. Then we all moved to the parlor of the dorm ' your job today is to clean the campus. As for you miss Redqueen, you will be attending your classes," I nod my head in response. "That said, the campus is vast, and without magic it'd be quite a herculean task to clean it all," Crowley told both Yuu and Grim. "Therefore, today I'll have you focus on the area spanning from the gated to the library." The headmage continued "I do expect that you'll keep a close eye on Grim, lest he causes another incident like yesterday." He turned to Yuu who was not suprised that they had to watch grim, but on the other hand Grim was not happy about the whole ordeal at all he looked like one of those grumpy cats from magictube. "Don't fail me, you may take your lunch in the cafeteria." The man told them probably thinking about how generous he is."I eagerly await the fruits of your labor." And with that he left, I also left to get ready for the day It is my first day at classes and I need to look percentable and not be in my pajamas.
.
.
.
.
.

That is this chapter I am sorry for any and all grammar mystakes I made please vote and comment your favorite part/ chapter

Thanks~Bolt~