Lost Rose Chapter 19

Prologue chapter 19: A Lesson Learned 'No need to ask 'cause it's my darling, I want you to be my end

'No need to ask 'cause it's my darling, I want you to be my end. If it meant saying goodbye to you I'd rather die, I'd rather die, I'd rather have you than three meals a day.'
.
.
.
Recap:
"Are you sure you're ok? That was a big stone you ate there." Yuu said as grim smiled and kept walking back to the mirror chamber.
.
.
.
Location:
Mirror chamber
"Pardon?! You're telling me you actually went to the dwarf mines in search of a mage stone?" Mr. Crowley said, surprised. What does he mean actually of course we are actually going to go if as you said if we don't come back with one we are expelled. "I didn't expect that you'd seriously do it. And never in my wildest imaginings did I think actually return with a mage stone!" Crowley continued I don't tell me we didn't need to go there I did not just ruin my clothes, my hair, and sleep time for nothing. "Are you serious?! While we were fighting' some crazy monster for you, you were expelling us?!" Grim yelled at the masked man who I was about to punch right in the face for even thinking of expelling me cause in reality I had nothing to do with the chandelier breaking. "Monster?" Crowley questioned, "yeah. There was a monster, all right. A big nasty one. It nearly killed us." Ace said as a shiver ran down his spine remembering the monster that almost smashed us multiple times. After that we told Crowley the whole story from beginning to end on what happened and I even drew what the monster looked like while the boys told the story so he can get a better view of what we had to face against.

Location:
Headmages Office
"So a mysterious monster was living in the mines. And the five of you worked together to destroy it, and then brought the mage stone back to me?" Crowley said, trying to gather all the pieces together of our story. Then the Head mage started crying saying something about how students finally worked together to defeat a common foe and gave each of us able to go back to school and gave Yuu and Grim the opportunity to go to school with us. He then drowned in about how generous he was. This man has an ego problem. "Now I have something for you. This is called a ghost camera. It's a camera enchanted with a special kind of magic. It enables the user to photograph not just the subject's physical form but part's of their soul itself." Crowley said. So this camera is just a moving picture of an interesting memory. I have heard about them but never really learned much of them because they are not commonly used today. We all then took a picture to remember this memory so that I could forget it. This whole day has been crazy. When we finally got to the dorm I passed out on my bed not even caring if I needed a shower or not. I will just take one in the morning I think as I drift into darkness.
.
.
.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment on your favorite part