Lost rose chapter 21

The Rose-Red Tyrant: chapter 2'Maria maria, it's the word for you

'Maria maria, it's the word for you. It's shining night, don't bother you.'
.
.
.
Recap:
But what ace told me next was the real shocker.
.
.
.
Location:
Ramshackle Dorm-lounge
"I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It'd the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation!" Grim said as I started remembering where I had seen it from. It's the same collar that riddle put on Grime when he set the school ablaze. " Grim don't call riddle a psycho it's rude and you were setting the whole school ablaze I think it was needed. And now I am wondering how you got the same collar on you Ace" I tell grim while I questioned Ace. Grim just looked at me and huffed knowing I am right " I ate a tart."  ace said while he pouted. " You... ate a tart?" Yuu questioned. "Yea that's it that's all I did!" Ace said still pouting there has to be more to the story than that. "I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the fridge in the dorm kitchen and found some tarts, three whole tarts big ones too!... and here i am." ace told us I think I get it now. "So the point is your both terrible?" Grim said with a completely unamused face on.

Ace tried to defend himself but I stopped listening because what he did was wrong and I stand by my beliefs. "If there were three of them they were probably for a birthday party or something." Grim said enthusiastically probably thinking of the food at parties. " not a birthday party but probably an Unbirthday party."  I say as I snap my fingers and a book appears " see it is a tradition for a dorm leader of heartslabyul dorm to pick one day when no one has a birthday and celebrate it with the dorm." you say as you flick ace in the head. "Tomorrow go and appolgize." Yuu said as I nodded. "Yes say that it was a misunderstanding and that it won't happen again." I say going off of Yuu's last comment. " now you can take the couch tonight and leave in the morning or there are rooms that have a bed in there you just have to clean." I tell ace. "No way I hate cleaning, Yuu can I crash with you I am slim and don't take up much room." ace said as Yuu shook their head then he looked at me " not a chance so let me introduce you to the couch sofa," I say to ace as I started walking up the stairs and fell asleep.
.
.
.
BANG BANG BANG, I hear as I was getting dressed for school. I quickly run downstairs to see Ace, Deuce, Yuu, and Grim all talking. "What's up?" I say as I walk to the kitchen to make breakfast. "Nothing Just telling ace how stupid he was for eating the dorm leaders tart last night," Deuce told me as I served everyone breakfast.

Location:
Main street

As I am following the boys Grim is dancing and yelling about how happy he is to be a student. I just hope nothing crazy happens today I don't feel like dealing with that today.
.
.
.

 I just hope nothing crazy happens today I don't feel like dealing with that today

Thank you for reading please vote and comment with your favorite part.