Lost rose chapter 12

Chapter 11 of Prologue: window scrubbing 'Pulling the strings on my heart how did you make it this far'

'Pulling the strings on my heart how did you make it this far'
.
.
.
Recap:
I have a feeling something big is going to happen today.
.
.
.
Location: cafeteria

I was walking to the school cafeteria after all of my classes were done and waited for Grim and Yuu. I did not stay long because Grim came in with tired, hungry eyes and Yuu not far behind. "Hello, there how was your cleaning going." I said "I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleaning. I can't believe we still got to wash a hundred windows!" Grim said. I looked confused clean a hundred windows why would they have to do that? Yuu saw my expression and then explained what had happened after I left and let's just say I was mad like so mad but I can't just blame them that ace boy irritated them so much that it caused Grim to act irrationally. "We just gotta suck it up and do it." before they could say anything else I spoke "Well I have to go the sign-up sheet for clubs is only going to be open until 3:50 and know it is 3:30 so I am going to go but good luck on the cleaning." with that I left. I finally found the paper and wondered which club I should join, looking down the list I found that there were many sports clubs and as a matter of fact, I am 'ok' at sports they were never really my forte. On the second page fifth line, I saw that they have a book/reading club and quickly wrote my name on the sign-up paper thinking that my mother will be very proud of my choice of a club. As I was walking back to the dorm I hear yelling from no other than our little fire cat with angry-looking Yuu behind him both running around in every direction to find whatever they are looking for. Turning the other way and continuing my original task to go to the dorm I find myself in front of the plain mirror, when you look at the other mirrors they all have things that represent the dorm itself but the ramshackle dorm doesn't have anything just looks like a plain oval mirror I am going to have to fix this somehow but knows not the time I need to get out of my school uniform which probably has so many germs on it.

After getting dressed in a tank top and shorts I fed poor Cheshire who does not look happy with the housing arrangement looking around I find some cleaning cloths and start to clean the bookshelves that are in my room. Afterward, I grabbed all my books and put them in alphabetical order to that I can easily find all my books by name. Crowly walks in with a displeased face grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the dorm out of the mirror hall past all the classrooms to the cafeteria and what I saw was horrifying.

.
.
.
.

Thank you all for reading this chapter is short when I wrote this I had others block so it may not be as good but don't forget to vote and comment your favorite part of the story

Bolt~