LOST ROSE CHAPTER 6

Prologue: Recollection Blanking
Library
'Walk through fire for you just let me adore you ( oh honey)'
.
.
.
Recap: "There is no such place." The Mirror calls out I think he is done for today, I agree so am I all I want to do is sleep in my bed. I block out the rest of their conversation just done with them today.
.
.
.
Isabella's POV:

"Just as I suspected. Nothing." my train of thought was broken and I somehow wounded up in the Academies libraries as Crowley was trying to find out anything of where Yuu came from. "Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point of history." ok so where are they from then birdman I don't want to be here any longer, normally I would be very happy I am in a library that has fresh new books to read but not know I want to sleep and see if Cheshire is alright. Suddenly the Headmage turned to me " Miss Redqueen you may go to my office to relax you have been through enough today there is a couch you can lay on until I get back in there and I will have your beloved familiar in there waiting for you ok you seem very tired." Crowley said I instantly jumped at the opportunity to relax you see my outfit has shoes that are not the most comfortable to wear for such an extended amount of time.

" well I mean if you insist mister Crowley then I will be off." I very quickly get out of the library and into the halls that seem so familiar to me soon I came into an office that looked quite interesting my thoughts were cut off by a whine coming from a very expensive-looking cage. I quickly opened it to a not-so-happy puppy who needed attention " oh Chesire there my sweet angel I am here I am so sorry I could not get out of there so many things happened." I look over to see that all my bags are there I opened one specific one that had all of Cheshire's things and pulled out her food and water dish pouring in her food and some water I had in the satchel I had with me pouring her some halfway in the bowl. As Cheshire ate her food I set up a mat and grab my favorite fuzzy blanket that was made with faux rabbit fur (faux means fake in French) and set up an area where I and my pampered pup could lay and relax the birdman was wrong there is no couch in here just his office chair and a chair on the other side that would not be comfortable to lay in. Cheshire soon finished her food which I put back in her bag as soon as I was done My puppy jumped in my lap and curled up in it. About twenty minutes into a book that I always seemed to read which was the sherlock holmes series book 'The Studies In Scarlet And The Four' Crowley walks in. "Miss Redqueen I have a favor to ask of you" this got my full attention.

"And what might this favor be exactly." I questioned, "I want you to stay in the Ramshackle dorm to watch over Yuu you see I could not find a way to get them back home and I just don't quite trust them." I thought this over for a second before asking my question. "And what do I get in return." "well you see I will give you free access into the library at all times day or night I will also give you main dorm leader rules over the whole dorm, there will also be a big selection of romance manga that I can see you like from your stack most of them being that subject." I mean how bad can this be I don't think that I will get into trouble or anything like that and I will get extra credit plus books. "Alright I will do it but only on one condition that my dog, Cheshire is allowed her very own room." upon hearing her name Cheshire looks up "deal." was all that Crowley said then he got up and ushered me out the door. I quickly get up and grab my baby who makes a huff about having to move out of her cozy spot. As we were about to go out the door Crowley cast a spell that was for teleport objects to what I hoped to be my new dorm. I wonder what Yuu is doing now? I ponder...

Yuu POV:

"Know what do I do know I am not home with my stuff I got nothing." I think to myself as a go and look at the old dust furniture that probably has so much dust that it could match a dessert.
.
.
.
.

Isabella's POV:

First, we went to the cafeteria to get food for Yuuas Crowley talks to himself about his generosity he is about giving Yuu shelter and now food. Then, we went outside that just so happened to be raining as Crowley pulls an umbrella out of his hat like Marry Poppins we both walk while Cheshire just stays as close to my body as she possibly can to keep warm and to not get wet.
I just hope I can go to bed soon I have already had enough of today.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That is the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it please leave a comment, vote it would mean a lot

That is the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it please leave a comment, vote it would mean a lot. I am sorry for any grammar or miss-spelling of words. Next chapter will be out tomorrow.
Thanks ~Bolt~