1

I wake up the morning after my sweet 16 and feel amazing, I'm so happy my mom let me have the house to myself for one night. I really can't remember the events from last night, but I know I had a blast. Everyone will be talking about it tomorrow at school, or at least I hope. I kind of blacked out during half of it so I don't really remember much.

I just remember drinking a lot and listening to some good music.

I roll over in bed and jump back and scream. There's a boy in my bed. I hooked up with someone? Okay, I don't remember this part of last night.

The boy turns over and I see his face. What? Who is this?

"Omg. Get out" I say and nudge his shoulder

"Uh.. okay.." He says and slowly walks out of the room, looking back at me every few seconds. I can tell he wanted to say something but kept his mouth shut.

He walks out of my room and I try to remember his name, Was it Jake? Ryan? God, I can't remember. Did I even hook up with him, or did he just sleep in my bed? This is bad I can't remember anything.

As the day passes by, I start to remember parts of last night. I remember meeting the boy and me basically dragging him to my room because I was so drunk. I also remember us having sex, why do I always act so slutty when I'm drunk?

2 months later ;

I hold the pregnancy test tight in my hands, My whole body starts shaking. I don't even want to know the result to this test. I know my mother will be so disappointed in me. I slowly flip the test over with my eyes shut tightly, as I open my eyes I see it clear as day. Positive!

Tears immediately starts rushing down my face. This can not be true, but I can't deny the signs are all there. I have been feeling so weird lately, I've never felt like this before, I knew something was wrong with me. I never thought pregnancy would be the answer.

"Ashley, Dinners ready" The maid Isabelle yells

"Coming" I yell back

I quickly wipe the tears off my face and sigh. I can do this, I say to myself as I walk out of the bathroom.

I walk down stairs and see my mom at the dinner table with her new boyfriend, does she always have to bring them to dinner? Anna is sitting at the opposite end of my mom. I laugh to myself, don't blame her for not sitting by her.

We live in a huge house, Money's no problem for my family. Mom has no job, but my dad owns a big corporation. He pays for everything. My mom got most of his money in the divorce last year.

I go and sit next to Anna, she's 6 years younger than me.

"Hey" I say to her

She looks at me then looks back at her food. Clearly not interested in a conversation with me. I think she's still mad at me since my parents divorce. She somehow thinks it's my fault.

I look down at my plate and see fried chicken. I love fried chicken but now it makes me want to puke.

"Can I excuse myself?" I ask my mother like she would care anyway. She's way to interested in her little boy toy.

She rolls her eyes at me, so I take that as my cue to leave. I rush to the closest bathroom there is. I empty the little food that was in my stomach into the toilet. I thought when you were pregnant you had morning sickness, not all day sickness.

I look at myself in the mirror and sigh at my appearance. I'm a big mess. I haven't been sleeping this past week worrying that I might be pregnant. Why didn't I take a test sooner? I guess I was just so scared. This is going to be really hard, I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I need to start with going to a doctor.