12

Zack and I set up an appointment to meet the family today. It's still not a 100% for us, but we still need to meet them to see if it changes our mind.

I pull into the schools parking lot, I feel like today's going to drag on and on.

I bump into Maria on my way to my locker.

"Hey." She says looking down at me

"Hi" I sigh

"What's wrong?"

"I'm meeting a family today, to see if they want to adopt the baby."

"Wow, just didn't know you were looking in that direction."

"Yeah." Is all I can say

My stomach starts to turn and I run to the bathroom. I threw up the remaining food in my stomach and wipe my mouth off. This morning sickness really needs to stop. I'm almost 5 months and it still hasn't stopped.

As I'm on my way to lunch I bump into someone.

"Opps sorry." I say as I bend down to pick up my book I need to pay more attention

"It's alright babe."

My skin starts to crawl I know exactly who that is just by his voice. It's Kyle my ex boyfriend. We dated for a year and the whole time he was cheating on me with Beth.

I start to walk down the hallway towards the lunch room when I hear Kyle call my name.

"What?" I say with a attitude

"Don't you miss me?" Kyle says coming up to me

"Nope." I say making sure to pop the p.

"I know you do baby."

"I've got to go."

As I try to leave he grabs onto my arm.

"I know you're pregnant." He says to me

"And?" Is all I say

"It's mine isn't it? You want to trap me huh?"

"Hell no Kyle. Get a hold of yourself, It's not yours."

"Better not be you little bitch." He says

"What's going on?" I hear someone say but I can't see who because Kyle's blocking my view

"Nothing idiot. Go away. " Kyle says to whoever

"Um. No I have the right to know. " I hear them say and I kind of know who it is but I'm still not quite sure.

"I said go away"

"And I said no."

Now I can tell that it's Zack. I finally catch a glimpse of him and see Zack standing there looking pissed off. He's much taller than kyle, but Kyle's more fit.

"Zack.." I say almost pleading for help.

"I'm right here Ashley." Zack says and it makes me feel a little better. Kyle still has me trapped in the corner

"Get away from her" Zack says

"Whatever." Kyle says "call me if you wanna have a good time"

I sigh in relief. I'm so happy Zack was here. God knows what Kyle would have done if he wasn't. He always made me feel so powerless.

"Are you okay?" Zack says while hugging me.

"Yes I'm fine."

"What did he want"

"Just to be an ass. " I say

"Come on, Let's go lunch."

I walk into the lunch room with my head down. I'm still upset about what happened with Kyle. I really don't want to be here right now.

I grab my lunch and find Zack and sit next to him. He looks a little shocked when he sees me sit down.

"Who are you?" Someone at the table asks

"Ashley" I say and smile

"Arent you like popular or something. Why are you sitting here ?" Another person asks

"I wanted to sit by Zack."

"Okay" they say in unison.

"Ashley this is Ryan and this is Mark." Zack says pointing to his friends

"Nice to meet you guys." I say and take a bite of my food.

Zack puts his arm around my shoulder and his friends look at me as if I have 2 heads.

I guess they don't know the whole I'm pregnant thing and Zack's the dad. I'm not going to tell them, It's not really my place.

Kendall Jenner is who I see Maria as.