20

I woke up and feel someone next to me, I open my eyes and see Zack. I forgot I told him to stay, I didn't even realize I feel asleep.

I sigh and get out of bed, I use the bathroom then brush my hair and teeth.

Once I'm done I go over to my closet and find something to wear. I don't have much clothes here yet so I just throw on whatever I can find. I throw on a pair of Victoria secret sweat pants and a pink tank top.

I look at my self in the mirror, My belly looks a bit bigger. I sigh, I really miss my old body but i know it will always be worth it in the end.

I walk out of my closet and see Zack sitting up on the bed.

"Sorry I feel asleep." He says and gets off the bed.

"It's fine." I say

He goes to the restroom then comes back out.

"I think I should go. I don't want my mom to worry." He says

"Okay, ill see you in the morning."

"Bye."

"Goodbye."

He leaves and I lay back on my bed. I can't believe I let him stay the night.

I walk down stairs into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Did your friend stay the night?" Dylan asks me

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't think he was going to stay." I say

"It's fine. I'm not a snitch or anything."

Good I don't need him telling my dad this.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asks after a couple of minutes

"No, he's the father of my baby."

He shakes his head then walks out of the room. I still think he's just a little bit weird.

After a little while I head home. I would have stayed there again but I don't have many clothes over there.

Once I'm home I see my mom's car parked in the drive way, She must be back from her 3rd trip this month. I hate how she thinks she always needs to get away, get a break from life and all responsibilities. The rest of us can't do that, so why should she?

I walk inside and see my mom in the living room talking on the phone.

I try to walk past her but she calls my name.

"Yeah" I say and turn around

"Where have you been?" She asks

Like she even noticed I was gone.

"I was at dad's."

"Doing what?"

"Spending the night."

"With who? Your father and his tramp?" She says and laughs

"No, dad wasn't even there. He told me I could stay there whenever and I just decided to." I say

"Okay, whatever you say, I hope you know I told your dad about your baby."

"I know. Thanks for that."

"Thanks?"

"Yeah he's not mad at all." I say

"That's so like your father, To not take my side on this."

"Whatever mom."

I walk away after that. She always thinks everything is about her. I'm glad my dad didn't take her side, she's right he usually does.

It's Monday, The day that everyone hates. I'm so tired I'm almost falling asleep in class. I got 8 hours of sleep last night, so it's crazy how I'm so exhausted. I guess that's just my body now since I'm pregnant.

"Ms. Smith" I hear the teacher call

"Yeah" I say and sit my head up.

"Maybe you would like to answer number 4."

"Uh okay. Number 4 yeah. Let's see it's uh.."

"Ms. Smith there is no number 4. After school detention sound good?"

I sigh, great. I'm already tired as it is. I was really looking forward to going home and taking a long nap.

Beth starts laughing like it's funny or something, I don't get why she's such a bitch all the time. If she was pregnant she would understand why I'm so tired.

Once schools over I make my way towards the detention room. I go to a seat in the back, I look around the room and don't see any of my friends, just a few guys from the football team and some kid in the corner that's asleep. I

I hear the door open so I look up from my homework and notice Dylan walk in.

He sits down next to me. The teacher left so we can at least talk, but it's still going to drag on since we have to sit here for 2 hours.

"Why are you here?" I ask him

"I have this really mean teacher. I'm still getting used to the school and I was 2 minutes late to class. So here I am." He says and rolls his eyes

"Oh yeah, Mr. Wellington, He's terrible, I had him to. You need to be more careful."

"Hey I'm not the only one here."

"I know, I know. I fell asleep in class." I say and laugh

I guess when I'm tired I'm in a giggly mood.

He gives me a weird look and pulls out his homework and starts on it. I continue to do mine and sit in silence until the class is over.

I feel like staying home from school tomorrow just so I can sleep, but I know I can't. I'll be taking so much extra time off once the baby comes. I know I'll have so much to get caught up on.

I sigh and look up at the clock, only one more hour, I can do this.