16

I'm at the hotel getting ready for the wedding. The wedding is in about 3 hours, but of course all the girls starting getting ready super early.

The dress I have to wear is form fitting and long. It's pink and has no back. It's really pretty, but I don't really want to wear it while I'm pregnant. I'm going to wear a cardigan over it so no one can tell.

In my opinion the dress is a bit much for the wedding. It looks like a prom dress and it looks very expensive.

"Braidsmaids need to put their dresses on." Miranda says as she enters the room with her hair done and makeup done.

Everyone starts stripping down and putting their dresses on. I don't feel comfortable putting in on it front of everyone, for obvious reasons.

I walk to the nearest bathroom and put the dress on, It fits but it's really tight. I look hideous in it. It doesn't fit my body right because of my belly. I haven't put on much weight but my stomach really sticks out now.

I put my long white cardigan over top of the dress, Perfect now you can't tell. It doesn't look bad with the dress, actually looks cute but I don't think Miranda will like it.

I walk back into the hotel room and Miranda looks at me weird.

"You're not wearing when the wedding starts." She says

"I know." I say and even though I will be. She'll be to distracted to even notice.

The makeup artists comes back in and does all the bridesmaids makeup, then a hair dresser comes and does our hair.

My hair is curled and I have light makeup on. I look okay, but I'm still not exactly excited about this wedding.

"Okay everyone needs to get ready the wedding starts in 10 minutes" The maid of honor says

I feel really out of place here, I don't know anyone except miranda and my dad. I barely know Miranda so it's really weird hanging out with her and all her friends.

"Lets go girls." The maid of honor says and we all follow her to the front of the hotel where the wedding is taking place.

The first one to go down the aisle is the maid of honor then a couple of brides maids then me.

A random guy who I have no idea who he is puts his arm around mine. He's one of my dad's groom's men. It's so weird knowing no one's here. I mean I know Anna, but she's playing with the other kids.

I awkwardly walk down the aisle. I hope Miranda doesn't notice my cardigan. She will be really mad once she finds out that I'm going to ruin her wedding pictures, but she can live.

The wedding goes on and I zone out thinking about the baby. I can feel him kicking like crazy and it puts a smile on my face.

"I do" Miranda says

"I do" my dad says

Wow, I must've really zoned out, It's almost over.

"Kiss your bride."

They kiss and everyone stands and starts clapping. I just smile, I don't care enough to clap for them.

Time for pictures, this is going to be great.

We all go outside under a beautiful old oak tree.

"Ladies stand next to each other with the bride in the middle" the photographer says

We all get into our places.

"Hold on a sec. Ashley take the ugly thing off." Miranda says

"No, I'm cold." I lie

"It's 85 degrees. How could you possibly be cold?" The maid of honor says

"I just am okay."

"I'm not going to ask again. You're not messing this up, I will tell your father." Miranda says obviously getting mad.

"Whatever." I say

I take off the cardigan, Good thing no one was looking at me so they can't see my bump. I guess they will see it when they get the pictures back. I should tell my dad by then.

We take a few more pictures then it's finally time to go inside and eat, This is horrible.

I go to my table and sit, just waiting for this thing to be over. I wonder why my dad didn't really invite any of his family, It's all Miranda's family here and their friends.

"Hey" the boy who walked me down the aisle comes over and sits by me.

"Hi" I say he's really cute with black hair that sweeps to the side and piecing blue eyes

"How do you know the bride?"

"Shes my new step mommy."

"Really?" He asks

"Yeah, why." I say

"Well hello step sister."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, Miranda is my mom."

"What? My dad never told me she had a kid." I say getting mad.

"He never told me he did either. The engagement was quick, They didn't tell me anything." He says

"Well nice to meet you brother, I'm Ashley."

"Dylan."

"Are you moving in with them?" I ask

"Yeah, I think your dad's buying a house."

"This is all new to me."

"I'm starting a new school next week too. I'm kind of Nervous."

"What school?" I ask please don't say Westwood high

"Westwood high."

Oh god.