Madelene's Info

Name: Madelene Blight

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Voice cannon: She is voiced by AJ Michalka aka everyone's favorite crafty yet adorable -tho she doesn't want to admit it- CATRA!!!

Looks: She would also sometimes wear a black zip up hoodie with an upside down heart in the center, a black crop top or sleeveless crop top with black or white arm sleeves

Looks: She would also sometimes wear a black zip up hoodie with an upside down heart in the center, a black crop top or sleeveless crop top with black or white arm sleeves. She got the cut on her eyebrow from a parkour accident. She would sometimes cover the pointy bit of her ears with a black beanie

(Again big thank you to my friend Roxanne for drawing Madelene from the Picrew image I made)

Family: Her real family are the Blights, Alador (Father), Odalia (Mother), the twins Edric and Emira (Older Siblings), and Amity (Little Sister). But ever since she got lost on Earth the family she's known are Luz and Camila Noceda.

Personality: Madelene is a sweet girl, though she is sometimes prone to getting too angry, especially if someone made fun of Luz. She is also hard working, something she got from her biological mother Odalia and prone to getting distracted like her father Alador. She does well in school and is at the top of her class, she's also in the football team, the only girl in the team apparently as the other girls just stuck with cheer. She can also sometimes be snarky but it can be humorous.

Backstory: When Madelene was around 3 years old her parents took her to Bonesborough to introduce her to the family's business partners. When her parents weren't looking -as they were talking to a business partner- Madelene saw a butterfly she's never seen in the Boiling Isles before.

She was captivated by this foreign insect so like any little child she followed it, the butterfly flew to a blue tent were a woman with orange hair with a gray streak was selling some things she called "human trash", the woman didn't notice Madele...

She was captivated by this foreign insect so like any little child she followed it, the butterfly flew to a blue tent were a woman with orange hair with a gray streak was selling some things she called "human trash", the woman didn't notice Madelene go inside the tent. The Butterfly went through a glowing door with the young Blight following it, Madelene however did notice where she was, until she met a two year old Luz and her Mother Camila that were out taking a walk in the forest behind their home. Madelene was understandably scared as she does not know where she was and two unknown people were now in front of her, Luz however managed to quickly befriend the young Blight and Camila asked Madelene where her parents were, of course she doesn't know as she never paid attention to where the butterfly was leading her.

Camila offered to help her find her parents but to no avail, so she did the next best thing, instead of bringing her to an orphanage, she let her stay with them. Madelene always refused to take the Noceda name as she always believed she would find her family again, but Luz still considered her as her sister and Camila thought of her as her own daughter. So for twelve years Madelene has lived with the Nocedas and went to normal school like every other Earth kid. 

Hobbies: Music, Dancing, Reading, Parkour, Exercising, and Magic (close up magic, cause she never used actual magic as she never went to Hexide's baby class)

Likes: Luz, Camila, Amity, Edric and Emira, King, Eda, Willow, Gus, Principal Bump, Animals, Singing with the Nocedas, watching anime with Luz, Cooking with Camila, Parkouring around Gravesfield when she can especially in Bonesborough.

Dislikes: People that make fun of Luz, Odalia and Alador (as of when she meets them), The Emperor, People that spoil her favorite shows, and People that talk in theatres.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this info dump was easy to understand, if something isn't clear just drop a question in the comments and I'll try to explain as best I can.

Side note: When Odalia and Alador noticed that Madelene was gone and couldn't find her, Odalia decided to keep it a secret and even had her family keep it a secret that Amity doesn't remember Madelene, so no one on the Isles would know the perfect Blights lost their child