Story Update A/N

Hi guys! So you're all probably wondering why new chapters are taking so long. Well, my friend and I have just been busy. I've got a job, since earlier this year actually. So I've been working on The Lost Blight and my other stories during my lunch breaks and whenever I can after work. As for my friend, -without giving out too much info- she's been busy too.

The story will be continuing don't worry, and we've got big plans for our girl Maddy, like her past, her present and what's gonna happen to her by the ending. Hopefully you guys will stick around for, and I understand if ya'll don't want to.

For now, I'm opening another Q&A and a little competition of sorts. You guys get to decide what Maddy will look like once the gang is sent back to Gravesfield, you know after this episode.

 You guys get to decide what Maddy will look like once the gang is sent back to Gravesfield, you know after this episode

Yeah still gets me in mi corazón.

*Wipes tear*

Anyway, ya'll get to design Maddy new Earth look, and maybe I'll make a new competition for a future character. Post it on twitter and tag me @RavenLostBlight, for hashtags... I don't really know. Winner will be announced in that chapter. Entries will last until August 12th.

For Q&A... same deal, ask me or the gang questions in the comments.

Thank you guys so much for reading The Lost Blight! And maybe I can entice you guys to read my other stories? Granted a lot of them are only 1-2 chapters long... I-I'll work on it.

Okay, thanks, byeeeeeeeeee!~