Q&A 2 electric boogaloo 2

Raven: Hey everyone! It's time to answer your questions.

Boscha: Ugh.

Raven: What?

Boscha: I can't believe you're doing another one!

Madelene: Oh hush B.

Raven: Thank you Maddy and yes I'm doing another one because it's fun. Now for our first one we got a twofer from JoonQuevada for the Blight siblings!

Skara: Ooh, that sounds exciting!

Raven: JQ says; the first one is for the Blight Twins and Amity. When are you going to tell Mady that you guys found out or at least tell you're parents that you found her?

Emira: What parents?

Edric: Yeah, what parents?

Amity: Do you really think mom would listen to us?

Edric: Yeah! If we tell her something it goes up on her ass and out of her mouth like we did her bad!

Amity: Edric, language... there's children present.

Edric: What!? It's true!

Emira: Maddy tho.... Maddy I'm not sure if she's aware. She can be a bit of an airhead sometimes...

*Madelene cough at the distance*

Emira:.... She's pretty quiet a lot, expressive in the eyes but I dunno... I haven't been that close with her yet to really really confirm my suspicion. What about you, Amity?

Amity: Airhead's not that far, actually. She keeps blaming herself for no reason at all. I want to tell her, but she's... I don't know what she conjures up on that head of hers.

Raven: So... no?

MT:.... Do they really need to spell it out for you?

Raven: Noooo..? No,no no. I-I'm good. JQ's second question is for Mady, When are you going to tell Luz or to Amity or the Twins, that you are a Blight?

Madelene: Soon, but there's something I have to do first before I tell them.

Raven: Next question is from AlphaGodzilla97.

Madelene: Hey, again AG97!

Raven: AG97 says; I got a question for Amity, Edric and Emira. Will you three have a day to bond with Madeline?

Edric: I'm glad you asked, because we're gonna be-

Emira: Dah uh uh! You're just gonna have to wait in the future.

Amity: Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. Our next question is from FweMuffin.

Luz: Hi FweMuffin!

Amity: FM says; I have a question for madeline how does she feel about skara.

Raven/Luz: Oooohhhh!~

Madelene: How do I feel about Skara? Well, she's nice, cute, and tries to do her best. She's like a mini me- or- well, another sister maybe?

Skara: Awww~ thanks Madz!

Skara hugs Madelene which she returns.

Madelene: I'm just telling the truth, no need to thank me.

Luz: Awww!~

Raven: Our last question is from frappucinow0rks. Frap says; I hve 1 is your friend single? I see the q and a chap and they seem funny. Uhhhh MT wanna take over this one?

MT: Paste the image I sent you when I saw it with my own eyes. I will say no further.

Raven: Oh right. Hold on... Where is it? I know I put it here somewhere...

*Numerous sounds of objects clanging and breaking*

Raven: AHA!

Amity: TITAN WHAT IS THAT!?

Madelene: AAAHHHHH!!

Edric: Oooh.

Emira: Not "Oooh"!

Raven: Yeah, I have to see that on the daily. Welp that's the end of this Q&A, thank you for all the questions everyone! A little update some episodes will be merged for future chapters. We have something juicy planned for our dear Maddy.

Madelene: Wait, what's that supposed to mean?

MT: Don't worry about it.

Madelene: What do you mean "don't worry about it"!

Raven: Byeeeee~

Madelene: Answer me! I want answers!

*BEEEEEP*