Q&A Part 2

Raven: Hey hey hey Q&A timeeee~! Our first question is from ArielaOwO, Ari asks "What's your favorite Disney movie?" well mine is... uh, mine is uhhh... huh, never really thought about it before I guess I'd have to say either Onward or Encanto. What about you MT (MmaskofTragedy)?

MT: ...Descendants.

Raven: Next question is from AlphaGodzilla97, and it's a question for Maddy.

Madelene: Huh? For me? Oh sure.

Raven: Great, AG97 asks "Maddy, do you like Willow or Skara or Boscha? Will you reconcile with your biological family?"

Madelene: Uh.... well, Willow is nice but I don't know her that well. Skara she's pretty cute, and cool too but I see her more of a best friend? Boscha? W-well... she's Boscha.

MT: It means she's undeniably crushing hard but her gay ass mess is stupidly making her do things witho-

Madelene: I GET IT, STOP IT NOW!

Maddy begins to go on a rant about privacy while said witch is turning redder the more she goes on.

Raven: A question should be which of them is redder when the time comes.

MT: Whoever dies first, I guess....

Raven: Die? Not passed out?

MT: When did you ever see me go from zero to a fifty?

Raven: To you it would be zero or a hundred, I guess?

MT eyed Madelene, digging a toe on her waist.

MT: Stop, or I'll make your gay arse life more miserable than the previous one.

Raven: Oh-kay, Maddy. Will you reconcile with your biological family?

Madelene: With my parents, no. With my siblings, absolutely.

Raven: What's your take on it, MT?

MT: Don't test me.

Raven: It was just a question.

MT: You'll never get to see a happy go lucky Madelene in the end. The amount of censorship you did to my drafts, dude.

Raven: We had to keep it PG-13 you know.

MT: That rating for me means characters need to suffer and be thrown into a miserable self-loathing with ever growing vengeance on their veins....

Raven: Okay... edgelord.

MT: Unicorn poop.

Raven: Discount emo.

MT: Continue or I won't resume assisting you, bich.

Raven: Okay, okay. Geez.

Luz: Uhhh, anyways let's get to the next question.

Raven: Right, right. Next question is from JoonQuevada. JQ asks "Maddy, When are you going to tell them??"

Madelene: Tell who what?

Raven: I think they mean, when are you gonna tell Ed and Em that you're their sister.

Madelene: Oh, maybe when I get the chance.

MT: Plots needs to thicken before the truth blows.

Raven: She'll get another chance, don't worry.

MT: Next question is from FweMwuffin, FM asks, "What character do you simp for the most?".

Raven: Me it's Lilith and the Collector. For MT... it's definitely Hooty.

MT: Beach. Hooty reign supreme. Hoot hoot~.

Raven: See. Anywho looks like that's all for the questions. Anything you guys wanna say to our readers?

Madelene: Thank you so much for following us on our adventures so far.

Luz: We hope ya'll continue to support us for the coming chapters.

Raven: Bye guys, see ya soon~!

MT: Rest in peace.

Raven: Oi.