Really Weird Things

So about putting this story on pause.... yyeeaahh...

Eyo! MT here.

Believe it or not, I didn't expect I'd be gone longer than I realized. Some stuff happens at my location and I didn't have a chance to charge my phone for days. But here I am now, and I got a surprise for you at 24. Also, I didn't expect Raven to worry hehehe... the power of a best friend. Sometimes in the future I'm just gonna call you everyday, when you pick up I'm going to sing Michael Jackson's famous 'He heeee' so you won't worry if I'm dead anymore. I'll haunt your dreams. And your phone.

Huh, I think I have sort of power that only works when I make a post about it. Anyway hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Really hope this doesn't become a regular thing.

~~~~~~~~~

What the hell!?

The Blights exclaimed in their heads, questions swirled in their minds. Madelene moves her head to the side.

Madelene: Who is that? The one with the mask?

Like a bowl of water, they unfreeze on their spots.

Amity: Haven't you seen posters of him at the market?

Madelene: No? Are they a celebrity?

Emira: ... Sister, that's the Emperor. Emperor Belos.

Madelene: Oh.... Why is he there though?

Amity: If only I can answer you, Maddy....

Edric: What's this?

Edric points to the lying objects in a tipped box. It seems eaten by rats, many of it the size of confetti at the sides.

Emira swiftly turns to look through the dusty folders, making the papers fly down their feet. She looked at it one by one- some, just a pinch of paper, few of them fortunately escaped the rat's maw.

One piece of scrap halts her hand, eyebrows furrowing. Its top is full of holes, the sentences incomplete. The lower part is fortunately untouched, but it doesn't bring her more comfort. Then, as she slid it to the side and found the second page, she saw more.

Pregnancy Result- Third Child

Entry No. 1:

Not worth mentioning— given an opportunity to —----- under the influence of the given—

—- guards everywhere—-

—-- suspicious of the —--- but no choice to move —--. Edalyn —-find—- book.

Three months into pregnancy and a week since the intended enhancer. There has been no changes to me physically, no lethargy outside of what is expected. I don't know what the enhancer's supposed effect is to the maternal perspective.

Pregnancy Result- Third Child

Entry No. 5; The enhancer is quite an enigma to me, so further investigations are required. Having someone forage the Imperial library bares no results, the same with the Bonesborough library and underground means. I could only think of one person to accomplish it. I only hope they would not aggravate me quite so.

Emira: This is strange....

Madelene: Yup. I didn't think adults still used diaries.