Turns into Romantic Shipping

Of all the things she'll discover in their basement, this should have topped up the spot. A hole bigger than two meters destroyed the flooring of her home, as soil were quickly being thrown into a different cavern within four meters, staring at the person working diligently, and to the shovels and pickaxes, broken and not, just over her shoulders lining up their man made cavern.

What makes it even more surprising is who dug it. If it's others? She would have done severe damages and property damages amidst trespassing. But here? The person in front of her? Not so much.

Jade: Is there a reason you're here?

Emira: Oh, I don't know. Is there a reason you dug your way into our basement?

Jade: Coincidence.

Emira: Right, coincidence.

Having screamed bloody murder in the middle of the night, Emira discovered that it is Jade of all witches that provokes her to leave her body in fear, almost breaking her chord. Raven, Titan bless their soul, smack her nape right off to cut her scream, lest the abominations will be notified of their whereabouts.

An hour and she woke up from an induced sleep, she saw the two diligently working down their hole, digging another cavern away from the library she's in, deeper than the ground. Without light. So when she looked down on them, she could barely see the top of their head even if she bowed down hers.

So here she was, waiting and pondering. She pulls out her scroll and notices it is daytime already. But she doesn't care about much. Seeing her here seems much more valuable than meeting her siblings at the moment. She has a hunch, and it never led her astray before.

Now, as she patiently gazed at the person in the hole, and Raven was sent to Edric for safekeeping purposes, Emira's conflicted expression emerged.

It is quite.... Perplexing, to see the person she tried everything to be close to, not spurning her presence. If she were to see Jade back then, the janitor would be seen sleeping, tired or not in the mood to converse. It made their interaction more difficult and challenging, as Emira willed it to nagged her everywhere she was able to.

But now, the slouching person seems to be quite energetic and hardworking. Eyebrows unhindered by a frown, eyes as alive as an energetic person. Her mouth was thinned, her movements rhythmic and robotic.

She looks better. More alive. If only she wouldn't avoid Emira too much.

Jade: You can follow the trail of our hole if you want to.

Emira went back to the present, loosely connecting her previous words.

Emira: ... I just hope you didn't start it somewhere where everyone can come and go.

That is also a major concern. Jade and Raven's arrival is rather untimely and unusual, but she'll take it. Others, not so much as a welcome and they are to be sent to prison.

Jade: Will the forest under the cliff work? The one where we can see your house.

Emira blinked in astonishment. Cliff?... She and Edric are not that daring, the forest beneath that is full of boiling swamps.

Emira: How did you even find the spot...

It wasn't even a question. Emira would have turned tails just by hearing the word cliff. She's quite afraid of heights.

Jade: We fell.

Emira slowly raked at Jade's form again. It's dirty, their ash hair the color of mud, not even the speck of gray on her shirt were visible, but she looks fine. Well... she saw Jade and Raven jumping off roofs like it was nothing so maybe that's their hobby?