FIVE

Sorry, it took a while. Thank you for the 700 reads! Also for the votes and comments! Really appreciate it! :)

Warning: Cussing. Profanities. Violence. Another long chapter.

IT WAS a peaceful Saturday morning

Akari had a very wonderful dream of rainbows and taiyakis floating above the fluffy white clouds when her stupid flip phone suddenly let out an irritatingly shrilling tone underneath her pillow, disturbing her beautiful deep slumber. She groaned and tried to ignore its continuous loud piercing cry for a good few minutes until the annoying sound was now hurting her damn ears. 

Who in the world would call her so early in the freaking morning? 

Was it Izana being an annoying jerk again? She still hadn't forgiven his sorry ass yet for suddenly jumping down from the jungle gym without apprising her the other night. It nearly took the life out of her. 

Or was it her aunt, maybe? She'll probably just ask her if she was doing fine here in Yokohama and that her good-natured cousin was causing trouble again in his school back in Shibuya.

She groggily woke up and snatched the gadget to know who the offender was. She squinted her droopy blue eyes on the screen and saw Inari Shizune's name—the senpai who gave her the flyer and also the manager of the softball club—calling her. 

Oh shit.

As if being splashed with a bucket of cold water, she bolted out of her bed at once and received the phone call quickly. "G-good morning, Inari-san!" Akari greeted quite loudly at the other end of the line.

[Oh, yes. A pleasant morning to you too, Hanagaki-san,] Inari greeted back, there was sarcasm in her voice. [I assume you only woke up just now, am I right?] 

She sweatdropped and scratched the back of her head. Crap, she was so freaking dead. "Oh, uhm... actually..." She found no words to say as an excuse because lying was not part of her dictionary. It was her fault she was this forgetful in the first place.

[Well, let me remind you again, Hanagaki-san.] A shiver went down her spine as Akari could feel an ominous aura coming from her phone. [Today is the start of the training for the new recruits and I wanted your ass to be here in fifteen minutes or you're out, understood?!]  

"Y-yes, ma'am!" Damn, their manager was a lot scarier than her aunt and her sister combined.

[Good. I'll see you later.] 

The call ended.

Without wasting any more time, Akari tossed her phone on the bed and went straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. She almost flipped her bedroom upside down while changing her clothes in a haste and preparing the necessary things she needed before going out of her apartment. She only made one egg sandwich for her breakfast since she was already running late for her training as a new member of the softball club and left a sticky note on the fridge for her aunt just in case the middle-aged woman decided to come for a visit at her place.