THIRTY-TWO

Happy 30k reads! Thank you so much! New update. Happy reading. 🙂

Author's Note: Cussing. Profanities.

"WHERE ARE you taking me, Iza-san?" Akari asked the bleach-blonde male while he pushed down his own helmet over her head with tenderness as he didn't bother to put one himself and clasped the straps together

"WHERE ARE you taking me, Iza-san?" Akari asked the bleach-blonde male while he pushed down his own helmet over her head with tenderness as he didn't bother to put one himself and clasped the straps together. They were at the parking lot of the apartment complex where the young girl stayed at. The morning sun was blazing gaily against the clear blue sky with its warmth grazing over her exposed flawless fair complexion as she was wearing a sleeveless pink cotton shirt, white pants, and a pair of sneakers with a Hello Kitty design. The weather was surprisingly red-hot today as if it never rained the day before, although, some parts of the ground were still soggy from the rainwater.

"Somewhere," was Izana's short reply to her. He mounted his motorbike and started the engine. "Hop on, shrimp."

"But it's so hot, Iza-san! I wanna stay at home and watch Doraemon. They have a replay of the entire series today," she whined, fanning herself with her hands. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. "Plus, this helmet is too hot to wear!"

Izana rolled his eyeballs at her childish complaint. "I have a meeting with my gang and I want you to be there since I can't leave you here all by yourself. You have to be under my radar 24/7 whether you like it or not," he explained coolly. "Now you know the reason, hop on."

Akari puffed her cheeks. "Fine," she huffed. "But can I remove this helmet?" She lifted the visor and made puppy eyes on him. "Pretty please, Iza-san?"

He only stared at her, deadpanned. "No, it's for your own safety. And your cuteness won't work on me, idiot." He tapped the passenger seat impatiently. "You made me waste enough gas. Get your short ass over here. Now." He even emphasized the last word.

"So much for liking me," the ravenette grumbled under her breath and reluctantly climbed over to his bike, encircling her arms around his waist. Noticing she wasn't holding onto him properly enough, Izana took both of her hands and made sure she wrapped herself around him tightly and securely.

"I'm going to drive faster than usual. So, you better hold tighter if you don't want to fall," he sneered and drove away at an incredible speed, making Akari yelp in surprise and hold to him for dear life.

"S-slow down a little, Iza-san! You're overspeeding! Are you out of your mind?!" Was he trying to get themselves both killed?

However, Izana only let out a boisterous laugh, dismissing her frantic screams. "I already told you, didn't I?" He then accelerated his motorbike to its nearest maximum capacity as soon as they hit the freeway and weave their way through the other vehicles at ease.

Akari tried to stop her urge to smack this guy in the head for being such an asshole. "You crazy-ass jerk! You're doing this on purpose! If you wanna die, do it alone! Leave me out of this! I'm too early to die!" she cried out, nuzzling her face on his back with her eyes shut closed and hugging him tighter as the strong summer breeze almost ripped her small body out of his speedy motorbike.