SPECIAL CHAPTER: Part One

In celebration of Izana's birthday, we'll be going to have a special chapter which will be divided into two parts before we go back to the main story.

This is not related to the original storyline. The chapter is set in a different timeline. All characters here had aged up.

Akari - 20 years old
Izana - 24 years old (on his birthday)

Warning: Cussing. Profanities. Very long chapter. Spoilers. Lime. Makeout. (Minors, shoo.)

Izana here has curly hair. The setting was five years after the Kanto incident.

"WHAT? EMMA invited you to go shopping? Is that the reason why you're dressed up for today?"

Akari, who was now in her twenties, bobbed her head at her 23-year-old boyfriend, Izana while enjoying their breakfast at the dining table. They've been officially together for two years now and were both living under the same roof of a large penthouse Izana bought for the two of them in the Shibuya district. Her uncle allowed them to live together since he found Izana a decent man for his niece and gave consent to their relationship. Her aunt also did the same.

The ravenette was still in her second year of college studying for a bachelor's degree in medicine at a prestigious university as she wanted to become a doctor one day while her boyfriend was already a successful young magnate who had a few growing businesses across Japan. It was Izana who made her overcome her fear of hospitals and she was eternally grateful to him for that. He was also very supportive of her choices and a caring lover that she couldn't ask for more.

"Yup. She told me it was girls' bonding day," Akari responded meekly. "Takemichi's girlfriend, Hina-chan, will be coming with us too. You remember my cousin, right?"

The tanned male took a sip of his black coffee. "Oh, that crybaby wussy brat who is overprotective of you," he said nonchalantly and smirked. "Yeah, how can I not remember him?"

Akari frowned at him. "Hey! Be nice to my cousin! He's not a wuss, Iza-san! I-I mean Iza..." She sweatdropped. She wasn't still getting used to calling him by his first name without any honorifics. She scratched her cheek. "Sorry. That came out of a habit."

Izana snorted and raised an eyebrow. "Seriously, Akari. I told you to drop the honorifics already. You're not a 13-year-old anymore. You made me sound like an old uncle."

"I-I know. I'm trying!" Her cheeks red. "It's not that easy, you know." She took a huge bite of the ham sandwich Izana made for their breakfast and sipped on her hot chocolate. She licked her lips. "Do you have work today, Iza?"

He shrugged. "Not really. Kakucho insisted I should take a day off and spend the rest of the day with you. But I guess Emma beat me up to it." Kakucho was his right-hand man in handling his businesses who remained loyal to him throughout the years, the same as the rest of the other Tenjiku members.