INFO ABOUT THE OC

Name: Hanagaki Akari

Age: 13 y/0 (at the beginning of this storyline)

Birthdate: April 01, 1991 (April Fool's Day)

Nickname: Akari-chan (Close friends)

Aka-chin (Mikey)

Little shrimp (Izana)

Brat (Izana)

Midget (Izana)

Little bitch (Goons)

Status: Alive

Height: 150 cm (without shoes)

Weight: 42 kgs.

Relatives: Hanagaki Misaki (older sister; deceased)

Unnamed parents (deceased)

Hanagaki Takemichi (cousin)

Hanagaki Chieko (auntie)

Hanagaki Hideo (uncle)

Likes: Misaki, Taiyaki, Izana and his gang, Mikey, Nanami, Takemichi, Auntie and Uncle, Frogs (no dissecting), Kiddie meal, Beach, Purple (like Izana's eyes)

Dislikes: Izana when angry and barbaric, Making fun of her short height, Bullies, Dogs (got bitten when she was a kid), Hospitals, Knives, Needles, Bell pepper

Hobbies: Eating taiyaki, Softball (?), Playing video games, Reading shoujo manga with Nanami, Binge-watching gore movies with Izana (both have the same movie preference), Going out with Izana (usually to eat or to stroll), Telling jokes with Mikey, Cuddle with Kero-chan (her frog stuffed toy)

Favorite person: Misaki, Izana (because he always spoils her with food)

Specialty: Crying, Fast learner, Intuitive, Ability to read people, Cuteness

Weakness: Food, Heights (phobia), Math, Endurance, Drawing

Love interest: Have no idea (too dense)

Reference: Hotaru Tomoe of Sailormoon in her early teens (except for eye color)

About her:

Her name means 'light'

Two months older than Takemichi

Has a bottomless stomach and a sweet tooth

Childish and SUPER dense

Wanted to adopt a frog but the landlord didn't allow her so Izana gave her a stuff toy instead as a birthday present (he knows her favorite)

Can eat up to two dozens of taiyaki in a day

Very sensitive with her height

Has very sharp instinct and a genius strategist (in video games)

Likes to watch sci-fi, action and gore movies but hates romance (makes her sleepy) and horror (gives her nightmares)

Afraid of darkness and being left alone (due to past trauma)

Very bad at drawing (Izana mistake her drawing of a rabbit once to a donkey)

Only knows how to cook egg and bacon (Izana usually cooks for her)

Thought Mikey as her twin (both have almost the same personality and likes)

Dreams to become an officer of the law someday (inspired by her past trauma)

Izana has a soft spot for her