TWELVE

Okay. I just saw my story on this website called Novelhd, like what??? I only have my story here on wattpad and nothing else. So please, no to plagiarism. That's all. Thank you for understanding.

Warning: Cussing. Profanities. Violence. A little spoiler from the manga. Mention of a main character in TR. Long chapter.

"I-I AM REALLY SO sorry for what happened yesterday, Ishiyama-kun!"

Ishiyama was startled. He was taken aback when Akari stood right in front of his seat while he was chatting with one of their classmates and suddenly bowed her head to him at a 90 degree-angle while repeatedly apologizing to him. He was the very first person she wanted to see as soon as she entered their classroom that very morning. His golden-brown hues dilated at her gesture. "H-Hanagaki-san?!"

"What Iza—I mean my friend did to you yesterday was a little bit harsh. I wanted to apologize to you in his stead. So please forgive him!!!" she pleaded teary-eyed. Their loud conversation immediately gathered the attention of the entire Class 1-A, all eyes darted on the two individuals, arousing their curiosities. Even Nanami was gawking at them in wonder.

"H-hey it's alright, Hanagaki-san! It's not a big deal! Please stop bowing!" Ishiyama told her, red-faced. He anxiously roamed his eyes around and caught everyone staring at them. "You're making me feel the bad guy here."

"Y-you're not angry?" Akari queried as she straightened up her body and looked at him.

He shook his head. "Why would I? You did nothing wrong. On the contrary, it's partly my fault your boyfriend was acting that way."

Her eyebrows pulled together. What? Boyfriend? Who? Him? "He is not my boyfriend," she quickly corrected him in a flat tone with an emphasis on the word 'not'. She didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea of them in an intimate relationship. Izana was a few years ahead of her and was nearing his adulthood, whatever she had with him was purely platonic. She wasn't supposed to be romantically attracted to him. It didn't feel right. "As I said earlier, he's just a friend to me. Actually, more like an older brother." Although, the last two words left a bitter taste in her mouth in one way or another. Yet, she just dismissed it like it was nothing.

"Oh, you're not?" Ishiyama questioned, confused. "I just thought... well, nevermind." His face was somehow showing signs of... was that relief? He smiled at her. "Just don't worry about it, Hanagaki-san. I'm not bothered."

"Really?"

"Yup, really!"

Her blue eyes sparkled in delight and beamed at him brightly. He was so kind. "Thanks, Ishiyama-kun."

Ishiyama's heart skipped a beat same with the other boys and the world seemed to stop spinning inside the classroom when they witnessed her beautiful smile. 'She's so pretty,' all of them thought in unison. Her smile was so contagious that it was affecting everyone around. They were all smitten by her charm.