011

Daniels's performance with Duke went just as Mai had thought. Days went by and Yui appeared. Since Yui was getting all Daniels's attention and Jay was always gone, Mai socialized with everyone equally. She got closer to Zoe, Mira, and Zack. She even got to hang out with the Beauty department girls plus Eli.

Vocal dept Mary and Duke, Vasco and the burn knuckles, and many other side characters. She was having fun getting to know everyone and making friends. She was sorta pissed that Daniel didn't see threw Yui but she knew he would learn his lesson.

🦊MAIS POV
"Hey Zoe, you should try this!" I say holding up a spoon of white rice, beans, and chicken seasoned Puerto Rican style. Zoe took the bite as I held my hand under the spoon to catch any fallen pieces. Zoe chewed to food with a big smile. " It's delicious!!" she says covering her mouth so I don't see her chewing the food.

I smiled and went back to eating my food.
-
I stared at Daniels's hopeless face as he watched Yui hoping she would look his way. He was totally crushing on her and I was NOT for it. Yui had stars in her eyes and I stared in disbelief.

The class soon ended and I heard Zoe. "Girls~ Shall we go to do karaoke?" the girls agreed until Yui opened her mouth saying some bullshit with her star-filled innocent eyes. I groaned loudly standing up ready to rescue Zoe.
-
'HOW THE HELL DID I END UP HERE?!'

"Guys...Should I buy this pouch? It's cute!" Zoe said holding out the pouch. It was actually really cute and the Webtoon did it no good. "Goodness it's kinda ugly. It's doesn't really suit you."

Zoe was sad about what Yui said and I couldn't hold it in anymore

Zoe was sad about what Yui said and I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Hey!... I don't like that." I say talking about the recent comments. The girls that were with us sweated as they glanced back and forth at me and Yui. "Watch your mouth." I grabbed Zoe and the pouch as we looked around the shopping center some more.
-
I watched as Zoe went to talk to the girls from yesterday and they completely ignored her continue to talk about some dude. "HEY!" I shout standing up from my seat. Daniel had walked into the room but I didn't care. "Do you want to lose your tongues?!" I asked the girls as I get in the bigger girl's face. "Mai stop-" I interrupted Zoe by kicking the desk the bigger girl was sitting on causing her to fall back and hit her head on a chair.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" I then kicked Yui's desk and she fell too. I grabbed the ponytail bitches hair holding her head back as I grabbed a pencil threatening to stab her in the face. She cried as I was being yelled at by other students. "YOU CRAZY BITCH!!" the bigger girl had thrown her books at me and my grip on the ponytail loosened.

I was blinded by pencil shavings but that didn't stop me from kicking ass. I grabbed whoever was holding my hair taking them to the ground hitting their head on a desk on my way. I opened my eyes ignoring the pain as I punched the bigger bitch nonstop. I was blinded by rage to the point where I heard someone yelling for Vasco.

Next thing you know I'm being restrained by Vasco's huge arms as I thrash around managing to kick Yui one last time before I was taken out of the room. "I'LL GET YOU BITCHES OUT OF SCHOOL!!" I yell repeatedly as they cry loudly calling for their mommy's.
-
-
-
I got suspended

MOMMY❤️
I'm happy you didn't fight for no reason!
You did a good thing fighting for your friend!

ME
Well, they didn't say anything worth fighting for but it just made me so angry...
I took the situation WAAAAYYY out of proportion and got suspended for 11 days!
Aren't you even a bit angry?!

MOMMY❤️
Do you want me to be angry?

ME
Well..no.

MOMMY❤️
Ok then!
Take your suspension then head back to school. Go hang out with friends!
Oh! Baby, I have to go! Sorry, we haven't come home yet!

CALL ENDED

I sighed as I decided to text Zoe.

ME
Can I come over and join your stream?
I'll being some outfits to try on!

HOTTIE😩
Of course!
...
I'm really sorry you got suspended because of me! If I would've never talked to those girls...

ME
Don't worry about it!
I'll be over soon!
Tell your stream you have a friend coming over!

I stuff my phone in my bra as I slide a jacket on not bother to put a shirt on since I'm going to Zoe's house. Plus I was wearing a sports bra. I grabbed a shit ton of clothes out of the closet including accessories.

I quickly ran to the door calling for the dogs not even bothering to put a leash on them. "BYE KITTIES!" I tell closing the door and taking the elevator to the parking garage. I quickly got in my car as Casanova sat in the passenger seat and Vinny sat in the back.
-
In no time I was at Zoe's place. I opened the door as she texted me I could. The dogs came in and I locked the door behind them. With the clothes in my hand, I ran up the stairs to what I assumed was Zoe's room. And there she was talking to her stream. She saw me and I dropped the clothes in my hand to hug her.

"ZOE!" "MAI!" we fell to the ground in a weird position which intrigued her stream. I looked at ourselves and the loose spaghetti strap Zoe was wearing was about to expose her to the thousands of people watching. I covered her cleavage with my body as I higher her staring at the camera with a smirk.

"YOU WISH THIS WAS YOU HUH!" were the words I mouthed to Zoes stream un be knowest to her.

"I didn't know you had dogs?!" she says petting Casanova as I help her off the floor.

1037 words