013

"..So," Zack said at a loss for words as he looked at the beaten-up Namsoo. "They stole it all?" Namsoo was scared that Zack was going to beat him so he stayed quiet only nodding slightly. "You must've been scared. I really should've gone." Namsoo was touched by Zacks words but that quickly went away...

🦊MAIS POVI walked into class to see a beaten Namsoo next to Zack and Daniel

🦊MAIS POV
I walked into class to see a beaten Namsoo next to Zack and Daniel. Yui walks up to them the same time I do. "What going on?" their attention turned to me and I raised an eyebrow. "Namsoo was scammed." daniel said with a worried look. I nod In understanding as I walk to my desk setting my stuff down then pulling a chair up to daniels desk. "You said you still have their messenger contact?" Yui asked surprising Namsoo.

I looked at the account to see the girl I expected to see. Namsoo accidentally snitched on himself but Zack looked it over and Yui continued her search. "Let's see...any pushovers here...hey Jiho look over here!" Yui took a picture of Jiho and I grabbed her arm. "Just search a picture up online," I said with a closed-eye smile. She nods deleting the picture of Jiho and finding a different picture on google.

I glanced at Jiho to see him smiling at me happily. I winked and gave him a thumbs up. I turned back to the conversation and saw daniel smiling sweetly at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and smiled back. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as he lightly grabbed my hand before looking back at Yui and zack joining the conversation.

We got a location on the scammers and then Daniel asked a question. "Hey, Yui. How do you know all this?" Yui didn't hesitate to answer..." Oh! My ex was a scammer too so I saw it a lot." she then looked from me to zack. "Without Mai and Zack, he'd still be around.." Zack whisper yelled at Yui since he knew Mira was listening and I just smiled happily.

I'm happy she thinks of me as her savior!
-
"AH! I WAS JUST PACKING THINGS!" Daniel said frantically. I grabbed my stuff as well and stood beside Zack. "What are you doing?" zack asked with a raised eyebrow. "I'm coming too. don't even think of telling me no." Zack or daniel didn't say anything causing me to smirk at their responses.

{I WAS DOING THIS ON MY MACBOOK AND JUST REALIZED DANIEL IS LOWERCASE IN SOME PARTS (Switching to my phone)}

We met up with Vasco and he had some thoughts on the situation...

"Bastards. Let's go together." I covered my mouth to hid my laugh as Jace freaked out trying to reason with Vasco. "No...just relax and plant the seeds. I'll be back soon be nice to each other while I'm gone." Zack didn't say anything and looked to be in thought. Vasco turned his attention to me and goons behind me.

"Hey. You guys stay here too. I will go with Daniel." the goons agreed quickly already making plans and I shook my head. "I'm coming." Vasco was going to say something but Daniel grabbed his shoulder shaking his head. "Alright." I run ahead of everyone towards the Subway. "LAST ONE THERE HAS TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING!!" Zack didn't like this and began yelling and running after me which caused Vasco and Daniel to follow.
-
I was standing between Daniel and Zack while Vasco was too busy petting a dog he saw. The ride was bumpy so I would occasionally hit Daniel or Zack on accident which they didn't mind but one thing that was pissing me off was the guy behind me. Even when the road was smooth this guy would 'accidentally' bump into me.

The ride is almost over...stay calm

We went over a bump again but it wasn't serious so no one moved but the guy behind me fell forward and grabbed my ass for 'Support'. It wasn't even a soft grab. It was hard as hell and I started crying. I turned around pushing the guy. "THAT HURT YOU BASTARD! YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" I grabbed his arm pinning it behind his back and slamming his face in the door. "MAI?!"

I ignored Daniel's call and grabbed the guy's ass with my free hand as I held him against the door harder. I squeezed with all my might and he cried out loudly for his mom. "YOU DONT LIKE IT DO YOU?! DOES IT HURT?? HUH??!" The door opened and I let him go as he fell to the ground. I went after him again but was held back by Daniel. "PERVERT!" I spit at the man before Daniel dragged me to the back of the bus away from everyone.

CAFE
DANIELS POV
I watched as Mai drank her chocolate milkshake happily. Her mood changed drastically since we got her the drink. Zack walked into the cafe sitting next to Vasco. He had a smile on his face which I didn't expect especially since his conversation with the cop looked so tense. "What did the cop say." Mai asked looking at Zack.

"He gave me 50 bucks and said I was a good man." Mai laughed at this. "Good job Zack!" She had the most beautiful smile on her face as she spoke. She looked unreal...

Her cat-like eyes and long fluffy hair looked perfect in every way. Her skin is so clear and bright. Even when she was in a bad mood she was beautiful. She always gives me a look that puts me in a trance. I want to hold her, kiss her, love her...

"Daniel?!"

🦊MAIS POV
"Daniel?!" I said putting my hand on his leg. He came back from his thoughts and smiled at me. "Yes?" he smiled sweetly as he put his hand on mine leaning closer to my face. I felt so flustered and started getting hot.

This dude...

A hand came between our faces and I felt like I could breathe better than before. "That's enough!" Zack pushed Daniels face away from mine and I drank my milkshake trying to forget the recent events.

1040 words