030

"Y'all are high schoolers??!!!" The man stared at Daniel and Mai in shock as the 3 of them sat in a café. "Surprised you couldn't tell." Mai sips her drink as she stared blankly at the man.

"W-Well you two look very mature so for this job YOU-" he pointed at Daniel. "-are 25 and YOU-" he then pointed at Mai. "— are 24. Got it?" Daniel nodded in confusion, and Mai nodded bored.

"Well, I say we hurry this up. I didn't dress up and miss school for nothing!" Mai stood up and Daniel followed, including the man. "Lead the way...boss." The man had a slight blush on his face, but shook it off at the thought of Mai being a minor and started walking.

'Weirdoooo~' Mai sang in her head as she followed behind the guy slightly swinging her purse back and forth.

-
🦊MAIS POV
"Have you eaten?"
"Nope, I'm on a diet."

"The new guy is 25 years old! You're one year older than me

"The new guy is 25 years old! You're one year older than me.. How is he?" the guy who brought us here spoke as he showed off Daniel. "... Well, he looks good." a lady with a big ass forehead said as she stared at Daniel.

"What about the girl?" another woman asked as she looked me up and down. "She's his friend, and I thought a change in scenery wouldn't be too bad." The guy spoke again.

"So beautiful! Come sit here! Tell me your name!" the other woman in the room with shorter hair patted the spot next to her, and I smiled as I walked over to her.

3RD POV
'Mai is smiling as if this is normal!? Has she done this type of stuff before!?' Daniel panicked in his head as he watched Mai casually sit next to the woman and start up a conversation.

Daniel glanced at the other guys in the room to see them shocked and flustered by the "New girls" appearance.

🦊MAIS POV
"HAHAHA, you're so funny, Mai!" I just smiled and nodded as I filled this woman's cup up for the 3rd time. I finally took my attention off of her to throw some trash away and looked at the miserable sight around me.

 I finally took my attention off of her to throw some trash away and looked at the miserable sight around me

I giggled a bit as I threw some stuff away and headed back to my spot next to the woman. I glanced over at Daniel one last time before giving my attention away.