021

"Danny?" Mai walked into the convenience store just as little Daniel was about to leave. She noticed the dog food and bowl in his hand and smiled. "Ah! I was heading on my way to feed a dog in the alley nearby!" he says a bit embarrassed.

"I'll come with you!" Mai says following behind him. The dog immediately starts barking but that doesn't stop Daniel from helping her. Mai stood behind Daniel at a distance just in case Enu decided to attack.

"ENU!" a voice shouted causing both teens and Enu to look at the person.

🦊MAIS POV
Just as I expected big Crystal showed up. She seemed embarrassed that she was worried and things got awkward. "Hello...You two know Enu?" she said rubbing her nape with one hand and waving with the other. "Ah..yeaah..." Daniel said being awkward as hell.
-
I ended up walking back to the convince store. Crystal and Daniel only talked amongst themselves so there was no reason for me to be there. "That'll be $2.99..." I said handing a customer their bag.

'I'm not upset about the Crystal and Daniel thing anymore, I have Jay, Zack, Vasco, Jace, Vin jin, Mira, Mary, Zoe, and plenty more after that!'

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked as I glanced up at a male customer. "C-Can I get your number?!" he said as he chewed on his bottom lip as sweat formed between his brows. "Sorry, but I just have a lot on my mind at the moment and I'm not looking for anything new." I say as nicely as possible.

'I have plenty of ways I could fuck with Crystal's mind...I HAVE THE POWER!'

I guess I made a weird face because the male customer began apologizing profusely. I just started at him until he ran out of the store pissing himself.

'I wanna go home...'

I grab my phone put it in my pocket then head out the door. But I see Zoe and she sees me. She smiles brighter than before running to me with her arms opened wide. She embraced me in a hug and I hugged her as well.

"Mai!" she squeezes me tighter and I do the same. "Danny's not in the store right now. Did you need something?" I asked as we let go of each other. "I just came to visit and hoped that I would see you as well!" I smile but it soon turns into a pout. "What's wrong?!" she asks worriedly.

"Danny is obsessed with Crystal even though he's only seen her this morning and tonight I came to hang with little Daniel and feed Enu but the bigger Crystal showed up and they COMPLETELY DISREGARDED...me!" I cried for like 1 minute after that and Zoe comforted me on the curb.
-
"Are you sure this is ok?" I asked for the 5th time. "I already told you, Mai! My mom said it was fine as long as I make it to school on time!" Zoe said as she sat on my bed. We both stared at each other a bit and I spoke up.

"Thank you...you being here really means a lot to me, I was being a bit dramatic earlier but this is better than crying over some boy!" we both laughed a bit at my words, and I got up from the couch in my room and closed the door.

"After school tomorrow...you wanna spend the day with me?" I slowly walk toward Zoe towering over her sitting figure. "I-I would love that! I have no mon-" I cut her off by sitting next to her and leaning close to her face. "I can take care of the money and you can pay me back...with a kiss?" I question with my finger over my lip to make it seem like I totally just came up with that.

Zoe blushes aggressively and lowers her head. I smirk, happy that my plan to make her flustered was a success but I'm shocked when she looks back at me. "Ok..." Zoe was giving me total fuck me eyes. I was now the one flustered and slightly horny. "...Zoe..you..." I was speechless.

"I care for you, Mai, and I'll do anything to help you...even kissing..." we both sat there in silence waiting for the other to say something.

'AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! MY FUCKING HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!'

"I was only talking before but are you sure that's something you want to do?" I ask a bit nervous ignoring my pounding heart. Zoe chuckled a bit and tucked some hair behind her ear. "I'm just very confused and I have something I want to confirm...but I didn't wanna ruin our friendship so I stopped myself from saying it..."

'SHE'S GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!'

"I really like Daniel...and I think he's handsome."

'BISEXUAL!'

"I've recently developed the same feelings I had for Daniel but for you...I've wanted to tell you for some time now but there are plenty of other people who feel the same way I do!" she grabs my hand and gives me a determined look.

"That's why I'm determined to fight for you!" I was speechless. Zoe confessed to me...

Zoe. Park. Confessed... To. ME!!??

I let out a loud laugh hugging Zoe causing her to fall back on the bed with me on top of her. She seems surprised but wraps her arms around me. "Wake up." I heard Zoe say. I looked down at her to see her disappear.

"Mai, wake up!" I jumped awake to see I was laying on the curb. I rubbed my eyes realizing It was still dark. "Are you ok Mai?!" Daniel asked handing me a bottle of water. "Yeah..."

'NOOOOOOO🤬🤬 IT WAS ALL A FUCKING DREAM?? WHAT THE FUCK👹 HOW COULD YOU PLAY ME LIKE THIS UNIVERSE?!?!
-
I was now freshly showered in bed with all the animals laying around me. Turns out I fell asleep in Zoe's arms after crying and she sat with me like that for 10 minutes until Daniel showed up. "A girl could dream..." I sighed as laid comfortably in bed.

1028 words

I hope your feelings weren't too hurt when Mei x Zoe was just a dream☺️
It hurt me just to make it but I thought it was too soon and the way it happened wasn't to my liking either🤷‍♀️ I have great news though!
Since barely anyone commented on my last post I decided that I would make a Haikyuu Apocalypse Au since like 5 people asked for it😁
I'm still taking votes but you won't get what you want UNLESS YOU VOTE!

GOODNIGHT/GOODMORING