018

The little camp counselor fought as hard as he could against Zeus, not giving up when he gets beat down. Mai stood up feeling like she was about to vomit her heart and faced Zeus before anything could happen, Zeus got distracted by the small counselor blowing his whistle. Mai took this as an opportunity to sneak up on Zeus.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, putting him in a choke hold, he didn't seem to be affected by this and kept punching the little counselor. Mai. Then began pulling his head back, and this made him move. "GET OFF ME, BITCH!!!" he stood up, slamming back into a shelf. "AH!" Mai let out a shout of pain, causing her to loosen her grip, giving Zeus the opportunity to grab her shirt and throw her off of him.

🦊MAI'S POV

I was thrown pretty far and slid into Mira, and she held my hand crying loudly begging Zeus to stop. I was still very fucking woke, but my back was in a lot of pain. "I won't report you. Please..." Mira begged and that triggered Zeus, he got on top of her screaming and beating her. I tried pushing him off of her, but the fucker was strong. I gave up and just threw myself on top of her unconscious body, desperate to protect her.

"STOP! Please... You can do what you want to me, but please...please don't hurt Mira!" I was now full-blown crying on top of Mira, praying that Zack would arrive soon.

'Fall into my trap, bitch!!!'

"Today's my lucky day~!" he sang as he flipped me over, ripping my shirt, revealing my bright pink sports bra. While he was distracted staring at my tits, I grabbed his face, putting my thumbs in his eyes. "YOU THOUGHT FUCKER!!"

Oh, boy was he NOT happy about that, instead of trying to take my hands off his eyes he began choking me pulling my head back slowly taking me away from his eyes. I was desperate to kill this motherfucker, and I was not about to go out like a damn pussy! He wasn't scary anymore, and I was embarrassed as hell that I cried in front of him and begged like a little bitch!

'I BETTER TAKE OUT ONE OF HIS DAMN EYES'

It didn't take much to stab his eye, but his grip on my neck only got tighter. "AHHH! He flipped me on my back now having the advantage. I was definitely about to fucking die, but I still had one more eye to go. "Let...me...get...your...eye...bastard!" I said with both thumbs now in his eye. But it was too late I was either passing out or fucking dying either way I saw Zack and new shit was going to get handled especially since I blinded that fucker Zeus.

.

..

...

I opened my eyes gasping and coughing, my throat was fucking crushed because of that fucker and I couldn't talk even if I wanted to. "She's ok!" I heard a guy yell, and it was a paramedic. Zack who was in the ambulance with me was relived and squeezed my hand tighter. I was relived to be alive, but a little sad that I didn't have the fuckers eyeballs.

'I should ask Goo to get me one of his fingers or something, since he probs doesn't even have eyeballs now...'

I was getting treated with Zack and Won bin. It took me awhile to remember his name... I was wearing a neck brace and felt miserable as fuck. My parents came immediately when they heard the news and said I was lucky my neck was only swollen and bruised. But that literally doesn't explain why I have to wear a ridiculous FUCKING NECK BRACE!!!

I was taken home after 24 hours in the hospital and my parents insisted on staying with me until I could eat, talk, and move my neck without any pain, I acted like I didn't want or need the help but deep down was very fucking grateful. But it all started to get annoying when my mom literally wouldn't let me go to the bathroom alone because she thought I would hurt my neck if I sat on the toilet too hard...

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN???!!!!

I rang the bell my mother gave me, and she came into my room. "Need something sweetie?" I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at my caring mother and gave her a smile before mumbling, "I'm hungry." She nodded and left.

A couple of days later and the swelling went away and there was only a bruise. I told my parents that everything was fine and that they could go back to their clients. Which they did after I began to roll on the ground like a child and throw a tantrum...BUT besides the point, I'm now out with little Daniel to shop for his mom.

Daniel was treated coldly by literally everyone we crossed paths with, and I wanted to kick everyone's ass, but since I was with little Danny I didn't want to make him unhappy and just followed him around quietly unless I was spoken to.  We were now headed to his moms place and I could tell he was nervous as hell.

"You know, Mai, it's not too late to turn around." Daniel said, glancing up at me from his seat. I just shook. My head chuckling. "I want to come with you! I'm sure well have a good time!" I gave him a sickly sweet smile, and he turned into a tomato, turning his head to look out the window quickly.

We were in Ep.46 where that bullied fuck boy is going to trap little Danny. "Let's hurry Danny I can't wait to meet your Mom!" I said excitedly as I followed behind Daniel. "Is that you Daniel?"

'FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! 🤬🤬🤬'

Sure enough, it was the bullied Emo fuck boy I was trying to avoid

Sure enough, it was the bullied Emo fuck boy I was trying to avoid. I was having a silent battle with my thoughts as I walked behind Daniel and the Emo follower. I was making fighting gestures behind their head and they would occasionally turn around because of the wind I was accidentally punching into their necks.

1047 words