025

"Jay..." Mai watched in embarrassment as Jay tried walking the dogs.

Mai just sighed and sat down on a nearby bench waiting for Daniel to show up

Mai just sighed and sat down on a nearby bench waiting for Daniel to show up. Right on time, Daniel appeared with Enu by his side. Mai stood up from her spot on the bench keeping Vinny on a tight leash.

"Mai, Jay!" Daniel said excitedly. "Mai I didn't know you had a dog, especially such a big one!" he held his hand out hesitantly to pet Vinny. Vinny rubbed his head against Daniel's hand and even laid on the ground exposing his belly.

🦊MAIS POV
"He likes you!" I smiled happily at Daniel and we let the dogs play for a bit. We all started talking...well mainly me and Daniel. "Jay asked me to walk the dogs with him...I don't know how he could be scared of such cute babies!" I spoke chipperly as I squatted down to pet the puppies.
-
I was currently trying to come up with a plan to save Enu and the puppies from the evil dog that was going to attack them.

'I could just kick the dogs ass before he finds the puppies, or maybe head back with Jay early, tell Vinny to attack the dog??'

I groaned rubbing my forehead then stood up to grab the puppies. "FUCK!" Jay was startled by my sudden outburst and looked up at me from picking up dog shit.

 "FUCK!" Jay was startled by my sudden outburst and looked up at me from picking up dog shit

Jay didn't waste any time and immediately sprinted off in some random direction. I took Vinny off his leash and sprinted in a different way. "VINNY FIND THOSE PUPPIES!" I yelled out as I saw a bunch of alleys coming up.

I looked in like three ally ways before I heard the sound of a brutal dog fight. I ran to the noise and there Vinny was fighting with the evil dog, a bit to the side Enu was licking a hurt puppy.

The evil dog tried multiple times to get away from Vinny but Vinny was going in for the kill. I ran over to Enu and the puppy. I knew he would recover but it was still sad seeing him hurt. "VINNY!" I yelled at him and he stopped attacking the evil dog as it tried limping away but fell to the ground.

"Oh noooo...." I saw Jay and Daniel come into the alleyway and I handed Jay the puppy and walked over to the evil dog. Vinny nudged me to get away from it but I picked it up instead. Vinny was now biting my sleeve to drop the dog. "You hurt him too badly!" I yelled at Vinny and he whimpered causing me to feel bad immediately.