019

🦊MAI'S POV
Everything went by in a fucking blur, I was sitting on the gazebo with the Emo fuck boi and Daniel and now we're fucking cornered by Logan Lee and his bum ass friends.

'Man, what the hell? I am so confused right now, I literally blinked and I'm already in a life-threatening situation!'

A mother fucker in a gray tracksuit was about to kick Daniel but I grabbed his foot and he pulled it back shocked. I was standing tall and the fucker dared to stand up to me and glare holes in my face. I was not having it and straight-up slapped the shit out of him.

"Oh damn! Who did that?" I asked as I pointed at the now knocked-out tracksuit guy. The Bruce Lee-looking motherfucker was next in line to get his ass kicked. I walked up to him all nonchalant and shit then kicked the shit out of his ass.

He grabbed his ass doubling over with a loud cry. "Damn what's going on!? This new stomach flu got y'all dropping like flies!" I laughed loudly as Logan lee started stomping toward me. "Oh? Howdy Piggy! I think you owe me 5 bucks?" I straight up grabbed Logan's wallet took out the 5 bucks and put it in his waistband.

"Adios Piggy! Come on Danny!" I walked away from Logan Lee untouched like a bad bitch AND got Daniels 5 bucks back!

'I'm such a bad bitch!!'

We stopped by Daniels moms job and I waited outside texting Jay.

JAY JAY🐯
Are you and Daniel ok?

ME
Yep, I've got everything under control!😌

JAY JAY🐯
I'll be there soon. I'll make it seem like a coincidence.

ME
Alright! Can't wait to see you!❤️

JAY JAY🐯
❤️

It kinda surprised me that Jay sent an emoji back since he usually just uses words I don't understand and calls it proper grammar but like...WHATEVERRRRR

"They said she left some time ago, but she should be around here." I put my phone away and began walking around with Daniel we were having small talk while looking around for his mom I was looking the wrong way like an idiot since I forgot where his mom was supposed to be.

But when I heard her getting yelled at I got the same cocky feeling I had with Logan lee. I walked over to the woman wrapping my arm around her shoulder." It's two broken-down boxes that you aren't going to fucking use if you want to continue having a problem I'll quiz you on American history and every question you get wrong is a punch in your disrespectful little mouth...pick the right decision...cunt."

I watched her reaction for a second waiting for her answer. She didn't say anything so I assumed she didn't want the smoke I chuckled tapped her jaw then helped Daniels's mom off the floor. "Danny's waiting for us!" I said as I held the boxes she wanted in my hand. When we met with Daniel both the parks were still in shock at what I did.

-
"Ah~" I let out a moan as I laid spread out on the floor. "That was delicious! You're amazing!" I said turning to look at Ms. Park. She seemed happy and that made me happy, I closed my eyes feeling like I was going to pass out from a food coma. "Y-You should tie your hair up! It's so long and pretty that sleeping with it out might make it hard to brush in the morning!"

I looked at her from my spot on the floor. She was fiddling with her hands and seemed pretty nervous about what I was going to say next. I sat up and smiled at her. "Would you like to do it?" she nodded excitedly and I took a hairbrush and a hair tie out of my bag handing it to her.

I sat in front of her with my back turned and she began brushing my hair. I was bopping my head trying to keep it up. She finished after a bit and I quickly laid down to fall asleep. I felt her smile and then heard Daniel exit the bathroom. That was the last thing I heard before passing out

YALLLLLLL MY BIRTHDAY WAS ON MAY 7TH!!! (WISH ME HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!😡)
OK SO IM GOING TO SKIP THROUGH EP.47-58 CAUSE I HAVE BIG THINGS PLANNED

IM GIVING MAI SOME CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT NOW THAT CRYSTAL IS MAKING HER APPEARANCE! SHIT IS GONNA START GETTING SERIOUS!!!

End

765 words