035

🦊MAIS POV
"There are so many chairs here?!" Zack said confused but happy. "Mira, Mai sit here." I noticed Jiho 2.0 was about to bump into Zack but I was too late to block him. "Oops." A piece of food landed on Logan's shirt and I lost it. "OOPS!" I swung my tray as hard as I could hitting Jiho 2.0 in the face.

"OMG, I AM SO SORRY!" I upper-cut his ass with the tray.

I wish. None of that happened. " You should be careful next time!" I gave Jiho 2.0 the dirtiest look as I came back to reality wishing I did beat his face in. He flinched and I felt Zack grab my wrist pulling me away. "Are you ok?" Zack asked me as he pulled me to a different table with Mira.

"Great." I smiled but I guess I just couldn't hide my anger. "You have a vein popping out of your neck," Mira spoke concerned. "Don't talk to me right now."
-
I sat and ate with Zack and Mira completely disregarding the incident from the bathroom. My arm throbbed in pain from blocking Logan's punch but I didn't make it a big deal and kept my mouth shut.

"Mira. Do you have a-?!" I was cut off by liquid and chunks being poured over my head. I slapped the tray away from who I assumed was Logan over me and looked over at Mira to see she also had his lunch poured on her.

"Sorry Sorry. Should I wash it?"

I froze as my mind raced

Zack isn't strong enough to beat Logan and he just recovered. My arm still hurts like an ass and I'm not sure hitting this bouncy brick wall will do anything.

My arm throbbed in pain. I rose from my seat and took my food-soaked sweatshirt off. "Can someone go with Mira to clean her up?" I asked calmly as I tossed pieces of tofu out of my hair. "What about you?!" Zack asked concerned. "Hand me that tray." Zack did as I said confused.

Aim for his chin

"Shouldn't you be" I cut Logan off by hitting him in the face with the tray. He was about to grab me but I hit him again this time up per cutting his ass with the tray. "Your face dented the tray." I held in a chuckle at the chin-like dent in the metal tray I was holding.

The cafeteria was shocked and frozen at the scene. Logan spit out some blood wiping his jaw and standing straight. He suddenly ran at me picking me up.

"Shit this is what happened to Zack!"

I was now over his shoulder being gripped to death. I grabbed his pants as a last resort to pull myself out of this. "AH!" Logan let go of me due to the wedgie I was giving him and I grabbed the bottom of his shirt pulling it over his head as I got off his shoulder. He started yelling curses and blindly swinging.

I grabbed someone's tray. Food and everything swinging it at Logan's head. He fell on his back with his shirt still over his head not moving. The cafeteria erupted in cheers and shouts as I poured my food onto Logan even throwing the tray at his face for some extraness.

Holy shit. I just beat Logan Lee's ASS!

"Mai? What is all this?" Vasco showed up as Zack held the back of my shirt keeping me up. The adrenaline I was feeling started wearing off and made my legs feel like jello causing me to be a bit unstable. "Sorry I fought." I spoke in apology as I slightly bowed to Vasco as Zack and Mira helped me to the nurse.
_
"A-Are you really ok Mai?" Daniel was currently questioning me on my health while I lay down in the nurse's office (he was in there when I showed up). "I already told you I didn't get hurt and it was just my adrenaline wearing off." I grabbed Daniels's fidgety hands bringing them up to my face as I sat up to face him.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I cupped his hands around my face staring at him. He started back at me silent as he moved his hands down to my neck and then shoulders pulling me into him. "I was just worried about you...Logan is a big guy...I was just so worried." He spoke calmly but he held me in his arms with such desperation and protectiveness.
_
I laid in my parent's bed as my mom rubbed ointment on my arm wrapping it up. "It shouldn't feel sore in the morning. I used to use this all the time for your father and he never complained." She proudly closed the tube of ointment walking into the bathroom.

"You sleeping with your old folks tonight!" My father laid in his spot to the right of me and I just nodded as I got comfortable. I started thinking about how I was able to successfully miss the Daniel and Logan interaction at the nurses. "You two are such HOGS! Scoot over!" My mother started hitting my father and I as we laughed and play-fought with each other.
-
"EWWWW! Mom Dad farted!"
"I DID NOT"
"IT SMELLS SO BAD!"
"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!"
"..."
"..."
"I farted."
"MOM-"
_
It had been a couple of days since the fight. Logan didn't show up for a bit and my popularity only grew. I didn't really have too much of a problem with it other than the fact that people would constantly come up to me and ask how I beat Logan.

I was currently sitting at a random desk next to Mira planning a hang-out with her and a couple of other girls when all of a sudden, the attention goes to the door...

"Pfft!" I held in my laugh as I watched skinny Logan Lee walk through the door. He put his arm around Mira leaning on her. "Hey where is Zoe Park?" Staying in my position on the desk I kicked his arm off her. "Keep your hands to yourself." he glared at me and was about to say something when Zack threw a Coke at his face.

The Coke sprayed everywhere and I groaned as my legs were now going to be sticky. "Zack you got that all over my legs!" I bounced off the desk making my way to the bathroom completely ignoring Zacks "I'm sorry!".
-
"I should've worn tights..." I groaned as I wiped my legs aggressively.
-
When I left the bathroom Logan was staggering down the hall. I saw Vin behind him with goggles on and he slapped the shit outta Logan's head. "Don't block my way. You own the hall?" Logan glared at Vin and started talking crazy. "He's disrespecting you, Vin! Beat his ass!" I said all chipper as I walked past them.
...
..
.

1164 wordsSORRY, YOU GUYS FOR POSTING A WHOLE YEAR LATER! IF YOU'RE STILL A READER THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME! I WAS WORKING ON MY OWN ORIGINAL STORY AND ACCIDENTALLY ABANDONED THIS STORY

1164 words
SORRY, YOU GUYS FOR POSTING A WHOLE YEAR LATER! IF YOU'RE STILL A READER THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME! I WAS WORKING ON MY OWN ORIGINAL STORY AND ACCIDENTALLY ABANDONED THIS STORY. I'VE ALSO JUST HAD A LOT GOING ON AND MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP TOO ON THE 7th. SCHOOL IS ALSO ENDING SO I'VE GOT A LOT OF WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

BUT I WANT TO PULL OUT ANOTHER STORY BEFORE JUNE AND I NEED A BIT OF HELP. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME ON AN ORIGINAL STORY PLEASE CONTACT ME ON HERE OR ON MY DISCORD @Miso7115

I COULD REALLY USE THE HELP TO MAKE STORIES ENJOYABLE FOR YOU ALL!