Twenty

I awoke in the morning actually feeling rested. I don't remember the last time I woke up feeling rested. I rolled over to see Olivia already away and dressed. I sat up looking at her she didn't look happy.
"Everything okay?" I asked her
"I'm being sent home today." She told me "my parents got in contact with the school last night and demanded I return home or they would sue for endangerment." She told me
"You know you are legally an adult right." I told her she just gave me a weak smile
"That may be so love but when it comes down to it my parents own a farm. To them I'm still a child and free labor until I can either take over the farm or support them from other income."
"That's a bit old fashioned." I said annoyed
"It is. But it's also what I agreed to. The agreement for me to attend school was with the promise I would make more money for them then the farm could and we could hire people to work for us. And until that happens I must do as they ask." Olivia told me. I just nodded slightly
"I understand. Sort of." I said and sighed. "I was hoping to have another day with you." I added looking at her as she sat on the bed beside me
"So was I." She told me. I gave her a small smile.
"Promise you'll write?" I asked her
"Of course love. And you promise to call me when you can." She added I nodded slightly
"And I'll come see you when I can. I'll try to at least I can't use portals tho." I added.
"We will have to see about them visits tho. I still haven't come out to my parents because they are homophobic." Olivia told me.
"Not even as friends?" I asked her
"We will see love." Olivia told me. I nodded slightly
"When do you leave?" I asked her.
"Some of us are leaving after breakfast." She told me looking at the couple of things she actually had.
"Let's make the most of the time we have before you go." I said
"Like what. There isn't much to do." She said turning to me I gave her a small grin
"My thoughts don't involve clothes." I said as I pulled on the top of her shirt and pulled her closer to me. She smiled now.
"I like the sound of that." she whispered kissing me pushing me backwards because she had the advantage over me from her position. I ran one hand over her waist and the over to the back of her neck pulled her closer to me. Olivia mostly supported her weight on her knee and arm as she slid her hand across my waist under my shirt. I could tell by the way she was kissing me she had been waiting for this. We were both going to enjoy every moment of this. I heard my door opened and I swear to god if that's Casey I'm going to fucking kill her.
"Excuse me." Blake said in a harsh tone.
"You better fuck off before i kill." Olivia snapped
"Not your room not your say." Blake said bluntly.
"Fuck off." I told him before pulling Olivia back into our kiss. She didn't object.
"Not until you hear what I have to say."Olivia pulled back and she was pissed.
"Alright that's it I'm done." She said getting up marching towards Blake "you and your pathetic excuse of a fiancée have been nothing but a pain in my ass since I got here." Olivia said pushing Blake back towards the door "just one interrupted moment with my girlfriend is all I fucking want. Just one fucking change to enjoy her company and her time before I leave. But no. None of you give a flying fuck. I can guarantee if she barged in demanding you talk with her while you were trying to have sex you would tell her to leave without question or care But every single one of you treat our relationship as a fucking joke and I'm over it. I love Gemini and I'll fucking be with her and sleep with her and I swear the next person that gets in my fucking way is a dead man!" Olivia yelled at Blake before slamming the door in his face and locking it. I looked at her from where I was laying on the bed.
"So." I said proud of her little speech "wanna come take that frustration out on me?" I asked with a grin. She laughed at me now.
"The only frustration I'm taking out on you is my sexual frustration." Olivia said coming back over to the bed.
"Well I am at your sexual mercy." I told her amused before she kissed me again.

We weren't interrupted again. Not for the two hours we spent having sex. I will always enjoy sleeping with a woman more because they want to please their partner no matter how long it takes. And I enjoy doing the same thing as well. Times like this makes me question why I still tolerate men. But it was amazing I could kiss Olivia's body all day every day. Every part of her tasted like heaven. A taste I craved before it even faded. I wanted to much more but we just didn't have the time anymore. She had to leave. Olivia was already on the train going home and I was sitting just standing at the platform even though the train was already out of sight. I didn't want her to go. I couldn't fully understand but I had this attachment to Olivia. It felt similar to a mating bond. Like it was unconditional love. But at the same time I knew it wasn't the case. Demigods don't have that kind of love. They just have normal generic love. But I felt this before and I feel it still now. What if that soul that's inside me belongs to my wolf? I thought placing my hand on my chest. A wolf and a vampire are the only two species that can have unconditional love. Some like shifters have something similar but theirs is by choice. I sighed softly looking up once more being hopefully that the train would come back and she would get off saying she's staying. But that was wishful thinking. Turning to leave I made my way back towards to school. Only a small group of the girls school stayed to continue classes. The rest went home. I looked up at the school and just stood their for a moment. Why am I here? It's not like I need to be. I have money I have built my creature research facility in my home. Ryker is working there now. He left school to go work there. Kyle got his hands on a guardian internship for royals. Philip is god knows where. So why am I here. Nothing keeps me here. I don't need the education.
"Stand out here any longer you'll become part of the decor." I turned to see Philip coming up the path with a bag.
"I see someone has made an appearance." I said looking at him holding a cigarette to his lips.
"Been busy." He told me
"Doing what?" I asked him curious. He tapped his forehead where his third eye was.
"Specific training." He told me
"Oh." Was all I said as I looked down the path wondering if Olivia would come back.
"Waiting for someone?" He asked me
"More hoping they would come back." I said before I sighed now.
"You seem different. Normally you are hiding but right now you are holding yourself with pride. Something you haven't done since losing your powers." He told me.
"A lots happened." I told him "for just being five days into the term a lot has happened." I added as the realisation kicked in. It feels like it's been weeks. But it's only been five days.
"Want to tell me? Maybe over some food?" He asked.
"Sure." I spoke as we headed inside the school. Philips bags were taken before we headed to the dinning hall. Breakfast was over but we could still have some coffee and light snacks. Sitting at the table Philip sat across from me
"So what happened?" He asked me.
"Victor tried to kill me." I told hun and he got angry. "Obviously he failed. But it was enough to trigger some things like Lilith leaving my body and being unable to survive in a dying body she was forced out. And everything went with her." I told him
"Well not everything." He said like it was obvious.
"Yes there is a piece of something inside me but I don't know what." I told him looking at the small cake on the plate in front of me. "We did a soul extraction to see what it was but that failed." I added
"Who's we because I know Professor floral can't do that sort of magic." He added
"Olivia."
"Why was she here?" He asked
"Their school crumbled because their schools spirt was weak."
"So they are here?" He asked annoyed.
"Most left this morning. Olivia included" I told him. He didn't speak right away
"you seem upset by that." He pointed out. I looked up at Philip.
"Olivia and I are dating." I informed him.
"Oh." Was all here said turning to the food In front of him. "I'm happy for you." He added
"You don't sound like it." I said
"Don't get me wrong I'm not being anything but a support friend but should you really be dating in an emotional vulnerable situation?" He asked me.
"Probably not. But when I arrived at the school and I saw her. Once I was alone with her I broke down crying telling her everything about what happened." I explained. "I don't know why but that small piece that's inside me now was in me before and it's drawing me into Olivia and treating it as if she's my mate. It's the only way I can explain everything. The moment I saw her she became everything to me." I explained to Philip as I looked at my cup of tea in hand.
"I just want to make sure you understand what you are doing the last thing you want to do it hurt someone by being with them before you are ready." Philip explained to me worried. I looked at him then remember what Rachel said yesterday.
"I have a strange question but do you like me in a romantic way?" I asked him
"Why?" He asked me
"Rachel seems to think you do." I told him.
"I like you in a sister way. Besides I have a wife anyway. She's supportive of me expanding my powers and allows me to do as I please including seeing other people but I'm faithful to her and her alone." Philip explained to me.
"You haven't mentioned her before." I said surprised. I didn't know he was seeing someone let alone married.
"I don't really talk about it. Most girls get the whole 'oh your in an open relationship let's fuck' attitude when they find out." Philip explained to me "over time I just stopped telling people make it easier to tell people I'm not interested in dating rather then saying I'm not interested in you because there are more tantrums and screaming fits and accusations when I say I'm not interested in them rather then saying I'm abstained from sexual and romantic conduct as a form of training." Philip added scratching the side of his head
"Not gonna like it's a nice change of pace to have someone genuinely want to be my friend without motive." I said with relief
"It's nice to have a conversation with a female that isn't trying to sleep with me." He said being a smart ass about it. I laughed now which made him laugh. "So tell me about Olivia and you." He said with a smile
"I'm not sure what to say really. She's amazing I'm more ways then I imagined. She told me she has been in love with me for a while and I didn't know. I asked her to hang out with me just to see if we would click and swore to her it wasn't a pity date. And we clicked. A lot more then I expected. I am happy to be seen with her and to hold her or have her hold me. I don't put space between us just because someone see us together like I use to with other people I dated. I was very much a type of person who didn't like to be touched but with Olivia there is an absence when she's not touching me. Like a piece is missing." I told him.
"You have a lot to say for someone who didn't know what to say." Philip said jokingly but I blushed.
"She makes me feel more then like what my name is now." I told him
"I don't understand." He was confused now
"People run away when my name is mentioned or treat it like a threat. For a while I owned it. I didn't care if my name bought fear to people. It made me thrive more.  But now. She's made me realise there is more to me then just my name. Then just the fear people have towards me." I explained feeling embarrassed "she made me feel like I could have more" I added
"Basically what you are saying is your whole life revolves around her now" Philip said in a teasing manner
"I want it to." I admitted. "I want her to be everything to me. She hasn't even been gone a full hour and I miss her like crazy." I added getting upset now.
"Don't cry gem. She will be back before you know it." He tried to reassure me but I knew it would be months before I saw her again.
"Gemini!" Both Philip and I turned to the door seeing a pissed of Blake and a sobbing Casey.
"For fuck sake." I sighed now turning away from them
"What happened?" Philip asked
"I demoted Casey after she started being homophobic towards Olivia." I told Philip.
"You will reinstate Casey rank immediately!" Blake yelled at me. I looked at him
"The only way you and her will be together is if you willingly take a demotion." I said to Blake.
"She deserves to be in black!" He snapped at me
"Stop yelling at me and no. I'm don't she's not coming back into black." I said bluntly.
"Reinstate her now!" Blake yelled again.
"No." I said calmly. He snarled now and I got to my feet. "You can't win against me Blake. I am the prefect for a reason." I told him. He didn't hesitate to try and hit me but I deflected his attach and kicked him in the stomach. Blake dropped to his knees holding his stomach.
"What the fuck." He spoke in shock now
"I am the prefect for a reason Blake. Don't question me again." I said harshly.
"Blake!" Casey said Alarmed going to help him up.
"This isn't over." Blake said harshly
"Yes it is. If you come at me again I'll denote you." I said bluntly as Casey helped him out of there. I turned to Philip now
"So you got your powers back." He said as I sat down
"Technically no." I told him rubbing my head "I'm technically a goddess by rights and now that everything else is gone I can achieve my full natural abilities but first I need to work out what piece is left inside me." I added yawing now.
"I could try and see. I don't know how much I could see but trying better then nothing" Philip suggested.
"Go ahead." I said. I didn't expect anything. Whatever this was it's good at hiding and I don't expect Philip to see anything. I watched as his third eye opened up and his two normal eyes closed. Philip looked at me for a while before he opened his normal eyes and his third eye closed
"Nothing" he said surprise now.
"Not surprising honestly." I said rubbing my neck
"I can see your soul. But that second soul is hiding behind yours. It's like it wants to hide and not be seen." Philip said confuse. "Do you mind if I do some soul research?" He asked me
"No go for it. Anything to help me get answers." I told him he nodded slightly. "Anyway I'll leave you to it because you look very curious. I have to go see Professor floral now." I added. He nodded again before I got up leaving.