Thirty five

Mum stayed in Australia because she had a fully holiday planned. Kyle stayed with Ryker as well to finish up the week as well. Olivia and I came home on the next flight out. I forgot to tell Olivia we would be flying business class so when we got on she was freaking out slightly over the fact I had spent that much money to fly us home. I didn't have the heart to inform her yet that I had already gotten her duel citizenship so she can come and go between American and Australian as she likes. I was just letting her enjoy the luxuries of the flight. After getting home tho I let Olivia open her bag that contained her entire room. I let her open it in an empty room and she spend time going though her things there. I gave her space to do so because she was upset about it but was doing her best to hide it from me. I on the other hand when to check in on my creature. Luca was the first to greet me. He sniffed my body and I'm guessing he could smell Olivia on me because he took off into the house to go find her. Even before luca likes Olivia but he was always too scared to go far from me. I saw Wes coming over now meeting me at the usual spot on the beach.
"Have a good trip?" He asked me now.
"I found Olivia." I told him He looked at me concerned as he laid down
"What happened?" He asked me. I just smiled at him a few tears falling from my eyes now I was happy and I couldn't contain my feelings anymore
"She didn't leave me. She was just behind held hostage." I told him. Sphinx approached us now
"See my dear. We said it would be okay." Sphinx spoke sounding happy
"Yeah I guess you are right. I mean another day she would have been dead. But I saved her. And she came back with me." I broke down crying now falling to my knees the pain of almost loosing Olivia came rushing out of me as I just cried
"Oh dear." Sphinx said moving closer to me and changing to an appropriate size to cuddle me. I cried into her side now
"I almost lost her and i wouldn't have known any different if I was a day late." I cried. "And I closed the gate of god without even knowing the price I was paying."
"Does Olivia still love you?" Wes asked
"I believe so." I whispered to him
"Do you still love her?" He asked
"More then anything." I said wiping my eyes.
"Then the price wasn't that bad. Whatever it was would have been taken instantly. So you did not loose the love you and Olivia share. That's all that should matter." Wes told me. I sniffed now still wiping the tears away.
"Also. I didn't have time to tell you but that second soul in me. It belongs to a demon. It's entwined itself with my own soul that an exorcism will kill me." I told him. Wes just looked at me. His expression didn't change. "But you already knew that didn't you." I told him.
"Some information isn't necessary. You had your own opinion on demons. I didn't want you to be fearful of yourself since your goddess side has dominated over the demon soul." Wes told me his didn't seem worried at all. "As long as you don't access your demon power to frequently. It will remain dormant. And I am being truthful when I say I do not know the demons associations. So keep in mind some acts that can be considered demonic may cause the demon to wake up and take control." Wes informed me. I nodded slightly just looking at my hands now.
"I'm sorry there has to be so many secrets." Sphinx spoke. "But when we know everything past present and a degree of the future. Secrets are necessary." She added
"I understand." I whispered before a little baby Kitsune came up to me. A nine tail fox. Kitsune is the technical name. I picked up the golden coloured fox and it cuddled into my arms. It's tails laid over its body like a blanket as it went to sleep. When they get older they can shapeshift into humans. Some remain as humans and join the population others return to their fox form and return to their homes. Kitsune are highly endangered. I have the only two cubs left in my care here because those who do shapeshift to human and never return to their fox form eventually their powers fade away and they forget where they came from and where they forget who they were they die. And if the human has children they are human children with no abilities just ordinary kids.
"Hey love." I heard Olivia speak now before luca bounced over to me the Kitsune perked up because of luca now. I looked at Olivia and smiled at her
"Hey are you done already?" I asked her
"Luca was being a nuisance. So I thought I would i entertain him for a bit." She said approaching me now and seeing the kitsune in my arms
"It's been a while since anyone has played with him because he's been staying here mum does the best she can but he still doesn't trust her." I said patting Luca. Olivia sat beside me and the kitsune looked at her before leaping at her. Olivia was startled but caught the baby fox.
"That's weird." She whispered uneasy now
"Your a spiritual witch. Kitsune are spiritual creatures. An ideal companion because they can enhance your own powers." I told her.
"I'm not taking one of your creatures." Olivia said.
"It looks like you don't have a choice. She's chosen you. You don't really have a say in the matter." I said laughing a bit.
"I don't know how to look after pets." Olivia said alarmed
"You grew up on a farm." I told ehe
"A wine farm." She told me
"You jumped horses most of your childhood." I added
"Yeah okay you got me there." She told me patting the kitsune. "Does she have a name?" Olivia asked me
"No. You can name her whatever you feel like naming her." I told her. She looked at me then at the fox. Luca nudged me now and I looked at him. "What?" I asked him knowing exactly what he wanted. Luca barked at me now.
"He wants to play." Wes spoke
"I know that." I said amused as Luca kept barking at me waiting for me to go play with him now. I looked at Olivia now
"Go. It seems like you have an entire island to go play on too." she said amused. I nodded slightly getting to my feet. I grabbed Luca by the head and gave him a kiss
"Catch me if you can." I said in a playful tone. Luca likes to chase me around. And it's been a while since I have actually played with him like this. Running off into the forest on the island Luca ran after me. I kept my pace just ahead of him so he couldn't catch me.