Thirty one

By morning I still didn't understand what it meant by losing my love. But the demons coming though we're getting stronger and we were still locked in the room. Trying to escape was pointless there was a spell on the room and I couldn't even jump out the window. I screamed as I kicked at the door trying so hard to break it down.
"Honey stop." Mum spoke sounding scared.
"No. I'm going to get out and close the gate!" I yelled kicking at the door more. Fuck! I screamed in anger. The pain of the girls was getting stronger and it was making me even angrier. I was loosing control now.
"Gemini! You need to calm down!" Mum yelled I looked at her but I caught my reflection in a mirror. My eyes had this white blue flames to them. I am a decent of the goddess freya! I am a goddess of love and war!
"No." I spoke looking at her. "Mind your surroundings." I said turning to the door now. My goddess give me your strength. I thought feeling my arms engulf in these blue flames.
"Gemini!" Mum cried out sounding scared.
"LET ME OUT!" I screamed before the whole side of the building exploded now. I turned to look at my new exit. Going to the edge I didn't hesitate to jump off the edge. I expect to go straight to the ground but leaned I had wings again. I saw the pledges in chains in the courtyard. They were lined and I could see the demons coming out of the building. I didn't really hesitated I landed and eradicated them all with my blue flames. Ignoring the witches I went into the church and flew down to the gate. I didn't think about the construction. I had to stop them. Cutting my hand I began to redraw the seal in my blood. Demons were still crawling out of the gate and I had to kill them and close the gate all at the same time. It was difficult because the more that came though the stronger they were getting. Getting fed up with the demons I became more enraged and my flames filled the room burning up the demons.

I got the gate seal and I was going to stop this psycho coven. Leaving the room headed back up to the courtyard. I saw mother superior. She was going be arrested. My wings spread from my back and I charged across the courtyard second before I reached mother superior she pulled one of the pledge in front of her to protect her. I was just going to get around the pledge until the wind lifted the veil and I saw Olivia's eyes and the fear that where in them. My reaction changed in second and being as gentle as I could I put my arm around her waist pulling her away from mother superior and leaving the courtyard.

Landing in the forest I immediately remove the veil from Olivia's face. Tears were streaming from her eyes and it broke my heart. The leather gage was padlocked on her face.
"Hold on love." I whispered holding it and breaking it off before removing it. I was horrified when I saw it wasn't just a cover over her mouth. There was this wooden block shoved in her mouth. Olivia let out a small cry when I removed it. I was right there. I could have saved her sooner. Olivia's lips were cracked and bleeding. I caught her when she fell. Sitting her on the ground I began to remove the layers of clothing she had on. Removing all her clothes so she was just wearing a single lay dress. Her body was bruised and she was heavily wounded. Olivia held onto me as she cried. I held her close to me trying my hardest not to break down and cry myself. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I whispered to her holding her tight. My hands felt wet and I saw her back was bleeding. I couldn't heal her. It wasn't within my power.
"I'm cold." Olivia whispered now. I went to take my jacket off to give it to her but I saw a feather cloak on my back. It was my wings. I took them off and wrapped them around Olivia. I secured the cloak around her neck and she looked at me. "Did Philip send you?" She asked
"What?" I asked her.
"Philip. His spiritual projection. He said help would arrive soon." Olivia told me. He knew. Why? I can't question that right now "you came sooner then I expected. The witches don't let anyone into the coven and you wouldn't have been able to find the place unless invited." She told me
"Did you reach out to me in my dreams?" I asked her now.
"I don't know. If I did it wasn't intentional." She told me. I nodded slightly.
"We need to get you medical attention love. You are loosing a lot of blood." I told her.
"I can't walk gem." She whispered. I looked at her legs. Who knows how longs she's been forced to stand there on them stones.
"I'll carry you." I told her Olivia placed her hand on my face and made me look at her. She gave me a weak smile and pulled me closer to her and kissed me. I held her close in my arms kissing her back. I love her. I still love her. "I love you." I whispered to her
"I love you too." She whispered back to me. I couldn't carry Olivia bridal style because she was so much taller then me it would have been awkward so I carried her on my back. Walking back to the convent I sat Olivia just outside near a tree and wrapped her up in my cloak. A small part of me was screaming burn them all. Make them suffer for the pain Olivia was in. But I knew better. Before I could approach the gates I heard people coming turning I saw Philip bringing in the STA. Philip saw me now. I wanted to beat the shit out of him. And I'm most certain he knew that. Turning back I headed towards the convent and I went inside to help my mother. These witches weren't my problem anymore. The STA can have them.
"Gemini what happened?" Mum said running over to me.
"They had Olivia." I spoke looking at my mum who was uninjured. "She's hurt mum and I don't have the power to heal her can you do something?" I asked her
"I'll do what I can. Where is she." Mum spoke concerned now. I took her outside and mum ran to Olivia. I turned to see the guy leading the small group coming over to me
"Gemini. What happened here?" He asked me.
"They we're trying to weaponise the demons coming out of hell. I sealed the gate and killed of the demons. The only people left are witches and those they were going to use as hosts for the demons." I told him.
"Can you get a report for us?@ he asked.
"Of course. I will have one sent to the Australian agency once my girlfriend has gotten medical attention." I explained to him.
"There are vehicles down the road you are welcome to one. They will take you to get medical help." He told me
"Thank you." I said
"It's not a problem word of you being a white rank spreads fast" he told me. I looked at him
"I haven't told anyone." I said
"Oh my apologies. But news has spread though the STA world wide. Everyone is aware you are white rank." He told me being apologetic. I just nodded going over to Olivia and mum now.
"Is everything okay love?" Olivia asked me.
"Yes. They said we can take one of their vehicle to get you medical help." I said smiling at her. Mum looked at me now. But I said nothing as I helped Olivia up and carried her on my back down the path.
"Is that Philip?" mum asked
"Yes." I said not even looking. Olivia laid her head on my shoulder now. I felt her touch my face gently touching the light scares on my cheek.
"Somethings different about you." Olivia whispered. I didn't know what to say to her. I wanted to break down and cry. But she needed help. She deserved to cry right now not me. Mum gave a small giggle now
"She's holding herself together right now for you because she's been missing you like crazy." Mum spoke Olivia looking at mum. Crazy is an understatement. I thought she left me and I felt like I didn't deserve to be alive. But as always everyone just see it as a me being dramatic. Olivia looked at me now "she wrote letters every day. Called you all the time. Apparently there was some big news but she refused to tell anyone until she heard from you. I still don't even know what it is." Mum continued
"What was the news love?" Olivia asked me.
"It's nothing it can wait until you are better." I told her. Olivia placed a kiss on my cheek now
"Come on I could use some good news right now." She told me smiling at me. How can she be happy right now. She's been tortured for gods knows how long.
"I got promoted to a white rank." I said casually.
"What?! That's exciting news!" Olivia said excited for me despite her excitement I couldn't get that image out of my mind. The fear in her eyes.
"I guess it is." I whispered seeing the vehicles up ahead.
"Oh." Mum whispered now.
"Is everything okay?" Olivia asked.
"Yeah. I didn't realise how powerful gemini actual was." Mum said laughing a bit now. "It's also lovely to meet you officially now too olivia. Gemini talks about you quite a lot. And she is right about how beautiful you are." Mum continued and I was embarrassed now.
"She talks about me?" Olivia asked mostly to tease me. I knew that by the way she was smiling at me.
"Oh yes. All the time." Mum said "oh my we should call your parents. They are probably worried sick about you if they don't know where you are." Mum added.
"Oh that's not necessary." Olivia spoke not elaborating
"I can do call them. I'll even have them flown over here if needed." Mum insisted
"Drop it mum." I said bluntly as we approached the guards stationed there.
"Gemini I assume. It was radioed over that we were to take you back to the STA medical Center." He spoke.
"Thank you." I spoke before a car door was opened. I put Olivia inside. Mum climbed in the passenger seat while I got in the back with Olivia.
"What's your mums name?" Olivia whispered to me now
"Oh everyone just calls me mum these days." Mum spoke turning to look at Olivia.
"Everyone?" Olivia asked
"Yes. My friend call me by my fairy name because I'm a fairy. But otherwise all of Geminis friends call me mum." Olivia looked at me now
"Ian started that one when Kyle decided to have a party in my house." I told her.
"As long as it's okay I don't mind." Olivia said smiling now.
"Doesn't bother me." I said smiling dd he r
"So where are your parent Olivia?" Mum asked now.
"Sorry to interrupt but I just was to inform you it's several hours to the STA medical Center. Will the injured girl be okay until then? Or she we go to a human hospital?" The driver asked
"I'll be fine until the STA hospital." Olivia reassured the guy. He nodded and started driving. Olivia pulled the feather cloak around her move because she was still cold and trying to cover her body up from the guard who was staring.
"Your parents?@ mum reminded Olivia. Now
"Oh they are at home." Olivia said avoiding it.
"I said drop it mum." I said in a bitter tone again
"You don't have to be so mean about it." Olivia whispered to me now. "I'm sorry my parents are homophobic and don't know I am gay. So the relationship gemini and I have sort of had to be kept out of public eyes. Due to Geminis reputation." Olivia spoke
"Oh my god." Mum said in horror.
"They actually sent me to the convent as punishment because they found the letters I was writing to gemini." Olivia spoke. I felt guilty now.
"I'm sorry." Mum whispered now "look no matter what you are always welcome in our home. If you ever need anything just ask." Mum spoke smiling at Olivia. I laid my head back closing my eyes now. J wanted to hold onto Olivia and just fall apart but I wasn't ready to. I felt Olivia put her arm around me now. I looked at her before I moved closer and cuddled up to her. Olivia even pulled my cloak around me now. I moved slightly and put my arm around her. I closed my eyes again. I wanted to enjoy her scent but all I could smell was her blood. And I could feel the pain she was in.
"You should get some rest Olivia." Mum spoke now. I sat up slightly.
"Why don't you lay down" I told her
"I'm alright." She said smiling at me
"You can fool everyone but me hun." I told her. She stopped smiling now and just nodded. I moved back to the side of the car and Olivia moved and laid down resting her head in my lap. I ran my fingers though her hair now noticing it had been cut off. More of hacked off. It was uneven and a mess. Resting my head against the window now I closed my eyes again feeling Olivia relax under my fingers as she curled up close to me.