Thirty three

I woke up to a light tapping on the door. Sitting up slightly I saw Olivia still fast asleep. I heard the tap again before I got out of bed. Grabbing the fluffy robe from the table I wrapped it around my naked body going to the door. Opening it slightly I saw mum standing there
"Hey what's wrong?" I whispered not wanting to wake Olivia.
"Hey sorry. I assumed you guys were still asleep and I didn't want to wake Olivia. But I just wanted to make sure everything was okay." She told me
"Yeah everything fine. You are being weird what's wrong?" I asked again.
"I got a call from Kyle. They asked if it would be okay if him and Ryker came to catch up with us. Apparently Ryker got a week off and is allowed to roam around until the visa runs up. Is it okay if we pay?" She asked me
"I don't mind. Why are you asking. You never ask when it come to spending my money?" I told her. I don't mind i have more then enough money for her to enjoy herself. But this was out of character for her.
"Ryker insisted I get your permission first." She told me. "I'm going to book with the hotel a room each for them" she told me
"I'll take care of the room and I'll arrange for us all to have dinner tonight. Why don't you go catch up with your fae friends. Go shopping or something." I suggested
"What about you and Olivia?" She asked me.
"I'm going to help her confront her family today and collect her belongings. She's given up on them supporting her." I told mum
"Okay." She whispered to me before I closed the door. I went to go back to bed but saw Olivia was awake now. She smiled at me now. "Good morning love." She spoke with a slight British accent now. It's not pronounced as most British people. But it is when she says love. It sounds like she's pronouncing it with a u instead of an o.
"Is actually afternoon." I told her walking over and sitting on her side of the bed. "How was your sleep?" I asked her she leaned closer to me and rested her head against mine closing her eyes now.
"Best I have had in a while." She told me I smiled now.
"I'm glade. You really needed the rest." I told her.
"It wouldn't have killed me if we had sex though." She spoke looking at me now.
"Are you going to act this dramatic every time I deny having sex with you?" I asked her now
"More then likely." She said smiling
"You know that makes you no better then a man right." I told her. She grinned at me before pinning me down on the bed and I squealed a bit because she wasn't gentle about it.
"Can you blame me. My girlfriend is a goddess decent from the goddess of love and fertility." She told me before she started kissing my face "gorgeous. Beautiful and sexy. I'm jealous your clothes get to touch your body all day and I don't." She said in between kisses and I couldn't help but laugh at her
"You are worse then a man." I told her amused now.
"Probably but my plastic dick makes you scream louder then their real ones ever will." She said amused. I became flustered now. I didn't even know what to say to that. I mean it wasn't a lie that's for sure. Olivia's lips brushed against mine now. "You can't even deny it because you know it's true." She told me. I went to respond but she kissed me to shut me up. I couldn't help the small moan that escaped my lips when Olivia kissed me hard against the lips. Normally I can't taste her desire until we are already having sex but it was that strong on her lips I wanted to give her what she wanted. I felt Olivia pulling back now. I stopped her and pulled her closer to me kissing her more. I could feel her smile as she kissed me.
"W-we...Should...Stop..." I spoke between kissed. Trying to make myself stop kissing her. This woman is fucking addictive and I loved it so much.
"You...are kissing...me." Olivia responded to me which just made it harder to stop. The tone of her voice. She knew I wouldn't stop. Olivia knew better then anyone else how hard it is for me to say no to sex. It wasn't even a yes or no question anymore it was a when and where question.

There was a knock on the door and Olivia pulled back slightly looking at it. I however was still a bit dazed. Why did I feel drunk?
"Your a bitch." I spoke. Olivia looked at me now. "We agreed no magic." I told her. She laughed now.
"Took you long enough to work it out." She said laughing at me now
"You know that's not fair on my end." I told her slightly annoyed.
"Housekeeping." I heard a lady say entering the room. She saw us and became embarrassed because Olivia was naked on top of me. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry." She said leaving in a hurry. Olivia laughed now looking at me. I wasn't happy with her. She knows better.
"You need to relax love. You are worked up and worried for no reason." She told me.
"You can't say it's for no reason liv. You were going to be turned into a demon against your will. You were tortured for god knows how many days." I told her. "I have a right to be worried and scared. Even just an ten minute later I would have lost you! I would have been either forced to kill your or watch someone else kill you because you had become a demon. So don't talk to me like I am the one being dramatic." I didn't want to be upset but I was she was treating this like nothing happened and we were just on some holiday.
"It doesn't bother me love. I am a spiritual witch. If I was possessed I could have held out until an exorcism too place. It's not the first time I have had to go though an exorcism. As a witch who deals with spirits and souls it's a requirement to be able to go though that stuff. We can detach ourselves from our bodies so we don't feel pain or the effects of being tortured." Olivia explained to me and gave me a gentle smile now "I don't meant to stress you out or worry you. But I am telling you the truth when I say I am fine. And I want nothing more then to be with you like nothing happened." She told me now. I still felt like it was too soon to be having sex after what happened.
"I understand that's what you want liv. But at the same time I can't bring myself to do it after seeing you in that condition." I told her. She gave a small sigh now.
"I'm sorry. I didn't realise you felt like that." She told me in a gentle tone now.
"You promised me you would wait 24hrs as well." I told her.
"I didn't think you were that serious about." She told me
"I was serious. And I only said 24hrs because I didn't think you would agree to wait longer." I told her. "Turns out your can't even wait that long." I added.
"I'm sorry love. I really am." She whispered now.
"Please don't even use magic on me like that again. You know I don't like it." I told her.
"You know it only works if you are feeling the same way. All I'm doing is making you act on your sexual impulses." She told me
"Exactly. You are making me do it. It's not my choice. I know it's different when we are already having sex and I'm hesitating with things. It's okay then. But not when I have refused already hun." I told her. She nodded slightly.
"I won't do it again." She told me. I sighed now rubbing my head.
"I feel drunk now." I whispered and Olivia laughed a bit.
"That one's your own fault." She told me. I put my arm over my eyes to stop the room from spinning now.
"Oh bite me. You know feeding me desire makes me feel drunk and I wake up with a damn hangover the next day." I told her slightly frustrated now because I was so turned on and I wanted to sleep with her. I felt Olivia's weight on my body before she pecked me on the lips.
"Can I ask you something?" Olivia asked now. I could hear the concern in her voice now
"Of course bub." I whispered not moving my arm from over my eyes but I did place my other hand on her waist.
"What was the price you had to pay to close the gate this time?" Olivia asked me now.
"Truthfully I don't know." I told her before I sighed and moved my arm looking at her "from what I know I had to sacrifice love. But I don't know what love it was. I still love you just as much as before. I assume you feel the same way. So I don't know." I told her. Olivia looked at me concerned now
"You made a sacrifice not knowing the cost?" She asked me. I sighed again.
"It wasn't really intentional. I was trying to work out what the price was going to be. If the price was you I wouldn't have done it. I would have abandoned everything and everyone else on earth for you."
"So you will commit mass murder and damn the earth to hell for me. But you won't kill a single person." She told me somewhat amused by it
"Well when you put it like that it sounds bad. But if I committed said mass murder I also wouldn't live king enough myself to feel guilty about it." I told her.
"You are complicated." Olivia said before she kissed me again.
"And you I swear sometimes just want me for sex." I told her before she kissed me again.
"That's not true." She looking at me. "I also want you for your wits and your beauty ." She said smiling at me.
"I'm sure." I said looking at her. She laughed a bit.
"You made me sexual frustrated for an entire god damn year." Told me moving my hair back now. "Once I feel more certain you aren't going to up and leave on me I'll calm down." She added. Excuse me! Up and leave? She thinks I'm just going to walk away?!
"You are fucking insane if you think I'm going anywhere." I told her she just smiled at me now
"I understand that but you are also crazy and don't really think about your own personal safety." Olivia said now. I got a hint of sadness in her tone now
"You have been treating this like I'm going to die?" I asked her now.
"Can you blame me? I know what Lilith did to you more then anyone else. What if something like that happens again while you are trying to save a world who doesn't even know what you are doing?" She asked me. She was upset by it now. I gave her a small smile now and held her close to me
"Won't risk my personal safety again love. If you tell me it's too dangerous we will run away somewhere else and spend what time is left together." I told her she smiled at me but it still upset her. She was more scared about me getting hurt then she was about what happened to her. I heard another knock at the door. "I'll get it this time. Why don't you get ready." I suggested she nodded slightly and I headed to the door. I opened it up and saw the hotel manager
"Good afternoon miss. I apologise for the interruptions." He spoke looking embarrassed. "Our housekeeper informed me she accidentally walked in on your and umm your partner? She deeply apologies for the intrusion and-" I put my hand up to stop him
"It's not necessary. We should have been more careful when we heard someone knock on the door. The fault is of our own. I don't expect compensation." I told him reassuring him. "But only if it's not a problem we are heading out soon. Would she mind coming back and giving the room a quick clean." I asked him
"Of course." He spoke "is there anything else?" He asked me
"Can you add another room to my account my brother is coming to stay this evening and would it be too much to ask for a reservation at whatever restaurant you recommend." I asked him
"And how many would be dinning?" He asked me now being pleasant
"Five." I informed him "around 8 if possible" I added.
"Of course I will go make the arrangements if you wouldn't mind on your way out please come to reception to collect your reservation information." He told me.
"Thank you."
"Again I apologise for the intrusion." He spoke
"Again it's not a problem." I said before closing the door. I went to see Olivia but she was dressed already.
"What?" She asked
"What? I said nothing." I said looking at her
"Your face said it all." She told me
"I wish you would have let me buy you more then a single set of clothes." I told her
"I wore this for like 2hrs yesterday." She told me like it was nothing
"And if you let me buy you clothes you would have clean clothes to wear." I told her
"What's the point tho we are going to my parents home now and I'll get my belongings. So I'll have clothes then." She told me smiling like she was victorious. I just shook my head before going to get changed as well.