4.

May 14th, after the last show of the Confetti Tour

"Here we are girls! We made it, I'm so proud of us!"

The girls were sitting down at the stage of the O2 Arena. They were alone as they needed some time alone to fully cherish their last moment together on the stage. "Girls, this tour has been amazing. We actually managed to do it. Can you believe it?" Jade said, directing her gaze toward her two friends.

And it was true, they managed to do it all, touring, taking care of their babies and spending time together. And they did it all like champs.

"It's so true I'm so proud of us. And I will keep these moments in my heart forever. This tour has been wonderful and full of surprises" Leigh replied smiling.

.....

April 4th, London

"I'm going to miss you so much", Perrie said, still hugging her boyfriend tight. No matter how much she had mentally prepared herself during the previous months, she still wasn't ready. "I know sweetheart but we are used to it, don't worry. It's only a month" Alex replied.

The girls were at the airport, they were now saying goodbye, ready to leave for Belfast where the first show of the Confetti Tour would have taken place. They would have stayed in Dublin for around eleven days but Alex had some matches and that would have prolonged the time the couple had to spend apart.

"But it's the first time since having him", the singer replied, still worried, looking at her son who was in Alex's arms. "Perrie don't worry, everything is going to be fine and please enjoy this tour and don't worry about me. Now, sorry but I have to leave. I have training" he said, kissing her and giving a last hug. Perrie just kissed him back and took Axel.

After a few minutes her bandmates' boyfriend had to leave too. Jade and Leigh were way more relaxed and they tried to reassure the blonde girl in every way they could. They still had one hour before taking off but they decided to start getting on the plane since there wasn't anything keeping them there anymore.

The management didn't spare any expenses this time. They rented a private jet and two big and luxurious tour buses, one for them and one for the crew. And the same happened when it came to hotels, the girls would have stayed in the most beautiful and famous hotel in the Uk. Jade joked about this being their label's last try to convince them not to take the break.

Jade spent the time going into the plane talking to Leigh who was holding the twins and explaining her perfectly organized babysitting schedule. Perrie, on the other hand, just kept quiet. To be honest, she was slightly mad at Alex; he knew how worried she was and still he didn't even stop to try to reassure her.

Her increasing thinking was stopped as soon as they put their feet on the private plane.

"To the best girl band in the word; not one, not two, not three, but four time Brits winners" a smiling Jordan said while holding a cake.

To say that the girls were shocked would be an understatement; they first looked at each other and then at their boyfriends, friends and family who were all gathered on the plane with champagne, signs and the cake.

"We are so proud of you, of what you achieved, of your friendship. I'm sure that Axel, the twins and Jade and Jordan's future baby, if they finally decided to have one, will also be so proud of their moms" Alex said laughing and then immediately stopping after receiving a stinky eye from Andre, Leigh and Perrie.