20.

"You are all hooked up dear. Call me if you need anything" the nurse smiled leaving the girls alone in the room.

"Your mom is trying to take the first train, babe". Leigh, who was sitting on one of the armchairs next to her bed, informed. Jade just nodded and smiled tiredly, "It's okay, at least I have you two. Thank you so much for being here, it means a lot to me"

"We wouldn't want it any other way". Perrie smiled and took her hand. Her jade was having a baby, it was still surreal to her. They had always seen her as the fragile one but the reality was that she had proved everyone to be the strongest and bravest out of the three.

"I'm so proud of you baba, you really are a wonder woman, we-" Perrie started talking but she immediately stopped after feeling her friend tightening the grip on her hand.

"Hey deep breaths", Perrie whispered.

"God this hurts", Jade cried out gritting her teeth together. "I want him out" she continued trying to breathe and wondering why her son was taking so much time to make his appearance. She had started having contractions the evening of the day before, it was now 6.30 am and she was only 4 centimeters dilated. It was definitely going to be a long day. "Fuck make it stop!" She groaned as she was basically on her knees begging for some relief or at least to make progress quicker.

"Jade, you are doing so well. They can't give you much more unless you want the epidural babe" Leigh said moving her hair out of her face. She sighed when her friend quickly shook her head, "I wanted it naturally, no drugs. Don't let me get it" Jade replied breathing out as the contraction seemed to have come to an end.

"Please pez don't give me that look" the brunette said after a while, noticing Perrie's concerned expression and trying to sit up a little with Leigh's help.

"What look?" Perrie asked

"That worried look. I'm fine, I'll manage. Now please distract me, tell me something"

Perrie and Leigh exchanged some looks silently debating who should talk first and disclose details about their complicated private lives.

Leigh sighted and decided to start. "Jamal really doesn't like Andre and I don't know what to do anymore. I really see how it's starting to affect Andre and I would like to help somehow."

Perrie nodded, "I don't know what to do with Alex, I love him, but I don't know if at this point this is enough. He is not the same man i fell in love years ago"

Jade looked at them, "Being grown ups really sucks. But you girls are smart and strong you will figure everything out" she said and her bandmates smiled gratefully.

A few hours later Jade was still not close to having her son yet. Contractions were still a couple of minutes apart but they were getting stronger and stronger and Jade's pain tolerance was decreasing by time.

" I want to get up", Jade mumbled weakly.

"Okay, one second wait for us ba-" Perrie, who was now sitting with Leigh on the sofa in front of the bed, started. Jade slowly got up and off bed whimpering as a contraction decided to hit her the second her feet touched the cold floor.

"Fuck, Pez please" she groaned as the pain was starting to be unbearable. "Ouch", she screamed as Perrie quickly stood up and hugged her, allowing her friend to rest her head on her shoulder. "We got you bub, we got you, breathe"

"Jade, you are doing so good" Leigh encouraged, gently rubbing her back. "It hurts so bad" Jade kept groaning, with her arms still wrapped around Perrie's neck.

A few hours and contractions later and Jade was at six. She was now lying back in bed with Perrie and Leigh close, trying everything they could to distract her. "Last night me and my mom ordered sushi, we don't eat it often but it was really good", Perrie informed dabbing Jade's forehead with a cool damp towel. "Andre bought Jamal an iPad so he can start drawing with that. He is so talented" Leigh added, holding her hand.