5.

It wasn't supposed to happen like this. Jade had previously planned the way in which she was going to tell him in every single detail; she would have picked him from the airport, they would have dined in a nice restaurant and then back in the comfort of their apartment she would have broken the news to him.

But it didn't go like that; him being in the wrong place at the wrong time crashed that meticulously crafted plan. Her boyfriend was standing there, visibly hurt and confused. As seconds passed his sad expression was becoming more and more filled with anger and resentment.

"Jade?" he asked, but no one dared say a word. Not Jade, not Perrie and not Leigh-anne; they just stayed there, completely motionless in the hope of postponing what was inevitably going to happen. The bomb that was soon going to explode; the explosion that they had tried for months to avoid.

"Perrie, Leigh-anne please tell me I misheard?" his gaze kept moving between the three girls in the hope of an explanation. In the hope that they could relieve him from that state of anger and sorrow.

The girls just shook their heads. Then Perrie sighed "I really think you guys should talk privately, maybe not here cause they will soon start cleaning up".

Guilt is the term that best suits what Perrie was feeling. Guilt because she brought up the topic without checking if someone was around. Guilt because Jordan was becoming her friend. Guilt because she knew that they had to inform him in the exact moment that Jade was brought to the hospital.

"Let's go" was everything that the guy was able to say. His voice was sharp and his eyes cold. He started walking away, passing through the backstage he saw Andre and Alex but kept walking toward the parking lot without saying a word or replying to their greetings.

Jade just followed him, she quickly grabbed her things and bid her friend goodbye who gestured her to call in case of help.

Alex and Andre stood  there trying to understand what could have possibly happened. "What's going on?" the Liverpool player asked, noticing the worried expressions of the girls and Jordan's behavior.

"He found out. We were trying to convince Jade into starting therapy and he overheard", Leigh replied, sighing and looking at her fiance. Andre just hugged her and then spoke "He is a good guy, he will understand. Don't worry".

"What did he find out?" Alex asked even more confused and perplexed looking at them, understanding that he was the only one not aware of the current situation.

"I will tell you in the car, we have a long ride ahead of us" Perrie replied since they had to go back to Manchester. Alex had come to London to support her and the girls during the last show but they needed to go back since he had training the following day.

.....
Meanwhile Jade and Jordan

The couple got in the car, Jordan immediately started the engine and drove off. "You have a lot of explaining to do, start talking". He was starting to get extremely frustrated at that silence. He needed to know and he needed to know immediately.

Jade just kept looking down and playing with her hands. She couldn't talk, she knew her boyfriend needed and deserved an explanation but the words weren't coming out. So she just sat there trying not to cry.

He sighed and quickly glanced at her, perceiving her emotional state. "Jade! Small breaths and start telling me what happened from the beginning". For the first time that night she looked at him still playing with her hands, she did as he instructed and started talking "Umm, so it happened when we were staying at the hotel and you were in L.A-"; her voice was shaking.