22.

"What are your plans for today?"

Jade was in the ensuite bathroom getting ready for the day. She couldn't believe it, the tour was officially starting today, and she couldn't be more excited. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed, her skin wasn't collaborating, but this wasn't going to affect her mood, she knew the makeup artist would have been able to fix it without a problem.

"I think I'll work a little and then I'll go see my favorite person in the world perform", Jordan, who was standing by the door admiring her, replied smiling.

As soon as he had arrived in Belfast they had such a heart to heart conversation. They had planned on Jade focusing on the tour and maybe having a few online sessions with her therapist. He then suggested that going together once the tour would have been over. This way he would have known how to support her in such a delicate moment of her life and also how to navigate his own feelings; cause that news definitely affected him too. If things would've gone differently they would have been parents in a few months and that idea wasn't terrifying him as he had previously imagined, when they had decided to wait to start a family.

"You know I loved our conversation from last night. And I have to admit that I wouldn't mind a little Jade or Jordan walking around. Obviously not now, I think we both aren't in the right state of mind, and deciding it a few hours before your first show isn't the greatest idea" Jordan said nervously, scratching his head and causing Jade to smile.

"What I wanted to say is that I'm totally committed. Maybe I might not have proposed like in your dream, but I'm here and I totally see my future with you", he concluded getting closer and she kissed him softly.

"I was thinking, what if you go to the arena with Debbie and Ellie?", Jade suggested after a while, starting to dry her hair. Jordan seemed thoughtful for a while, "You think? I barely know them Jade"

"I know babe, I just don't want you to be there on your own; Leigh's and Perrie's families are basically coming to every single date, I guess it's time to get to know them properly. Can you do this for me?" she asked softly using her puppy face and making him laugh.

"Yes, but you have to do something for me... Talk to Perrie and fix this thing, cause otherwise everything will be super awkward. And I know that you don't want to start your possibly last tour together in these terms", he concluded kissing her on cheek.

She looked at him thoughtful, she knew he was right. Perrie was her best friend, she had been for ten years and they really needed to talk and fix their problems. She quickly finished getting ready and then left the room directing herself to the floor where Perrie was staying.

She breathed a few times, knocked on the door, and communicated who she was. She was greeted by a smiling Debbie who immediately told her to go inside. "Hey Jade", Ellie said as soon as she noticed her presence. "Hey girls, hey little Axel", Jade replied. Perrie, her mom and cousin, and Axel were having breakfast in the living room area of the suite.

Unlike the girls, Perrie didn't seem as excited to have Jade there; she was trying everything not to acknowledge her presence there.

"Honey, do you want to have breakfast with us?" Debbie offered indicating her to take a seat. Jade did so but shook head, "I'm good, I had it with Jordan a few minutes ago", she replied looking at Perrie who didn't seem to be interested in the conversation.

"Jordan's here?", Ellie asked curiously and Jade nodded smiling, "Yes, he arrived last night"

"He seems like a really nice guy, you are so cute together", Debbie said causing her daughter to roll her eyes. Maybe she was more invested in the conversation than she wanted to admit.