11.

Hi guys, please check the note at the end. Have a nice reading 
------

Her bandmates immediately looked at her with their eyes wide, they were shocked and they didn't dare saying a word. Perrie and Leigh-anne were trying so hard to find the right words, they had seen the guys a few days back and everything seemed to be fine.

Was he really using drugs again? And while they tried so hard to come up with something useful and smart to say, some words of comfort, it was already time for the next interview.

"Hello girls, next interview in 10". They nodded and Jade stood up directed to the restroom.

Leigh looked at Perrie hoping that the girl had found something useful to say, the words that she couldn't find. But, as she imagined, her friend was as much taken aback as her. Leigh tried to think a little bit, she had seen the man five or six days before and he didn't seem under the effects of drugs. She repeated Jade words in her mind. I think Jordan relapsed, her friend wasn't certain about it, maybe there was something else going on, less deep and worrying. And that thought was enough to calm her nerves.

On the other hand, Perrie's thinking was a little bit different, at first she was mad, she wanted to kill the guy. But then she thought about her fellow geordie who had just broken such news to her and she wasn't able say a word. I must have let her down, Perrie though.

They were instructed to take a seat on the sofa that was placed in front of the interviewer's chair. Everyone was ready, they were just waiting for Jade who was still in the bathroom. The younger girl started worrying, 'Maybe there's something else wrong with her, maybe she doesn't feel well',  she thought. Perrie was ready to stand up and go check on her when Jade entered the room, quickly smiled at the interviewer and sat between her two bandmates.

Leigh placed her hand on the brunette's back and rubbed it  her while Perrie put a hand on Jade's knee and squeezed it lightly.

"This is kiss fm. I'm here with Little Mix"

________

A couple of hours later the girls were finally done for the day. They grabbed their stuff ready to leave. Leigh was going to drive Jade home and she thought it was the best opportunity to talk about the whole Jordan situation.

"Perrie, what do you think if I drive you home, so you don't have to call the driver" Leigh offered hoping that the girl could get her intentions. "Of course".

The girls were now in the car, Leigh was driving, Jade was in the passenger seat and Perrie was in the back.

"So, first of all sorry If we didn't say anything. We were a little shocked. We didn't see it coming" Perrie said, breaking the silence. "Could you tell us what happened?" Leigh asked, still hopeful that her friend came to the wrong conclusion.

At that point Jade started explaining what happened during the previous days and how she noticed a change in him since the day of the dinner; she then added that during the previous days she had barely been home due to work, so maybe it started before but she didn't notice. 

"Umm. Okay. I think you should confront him baba. Actually no, I don't want you to do it. I will ask Alex to take care of it. You are pregnant and what if he becomes aggressive?" Perrie replied seriously.

Jade immediately shook her head. Jordan wasn't a violent person and she couldn't understand how everyone assumed that her husband could become aggressive when upset. She had never seen him lay a finger on anyone.

"No, don't worry. He isn't an aggressive person" Jade replied. Perrie wanted so much to tell her no, that it was better if she didn't face him alone and that it was better if Alex or Andre took care of it. But she didn't argue; she knew Jade was an adult and she needed to trust her choices.