9.

"Axel please!" Jade groaned as she was lying on one of the couches in the studio and her bandmate's son was using her as a trail for his toy car. "But this is so funny, Aunty Jade", the kid replied, giggling and then stopping after receiving a stern glare from his mother.

Jade was now 4 months pregnant and morning sickness was starting to take a toll on her. No matter what, how much, and whether she ate, the result was always the same, her being sick and throwing up in the toilet.

"Is it that bad baba?" Perrie asked, moving her son away from her and making him wear his coat, since his grandma was soon coming to take him and spend the day together.

"Yes, it comes and goes. I expected it to be over by now" Jade replied weakly. Perrie sighed looking at her, completely aware of how tiring that phase was. She stroked her friend's hand and moved her hair out of her face. "I'm going downstairs for a moment, so my mum can pick Axel. Leigh should be here any minute. Is it okay?" Perrie asked, receiving a small nod as reply; she took her son and turned off the light of the studio hoping that it would help her friend a little.

After about five minutes a cheerful Leigh arrived, she turned on the lights and started talking softly: "Hey, Perrie told me you aren't feeling well, I-", but Jade immediately stopped her: "The lights!"

"Sorry" Leigh replied, turning them off immediately and using her phone to orient herself in the room.

"Fuck" she muttered after stumbling over same bags that were placed on the floor and falling over. The brunette didn't know whether to be pissed or laugh. She slowly stood up from the couch and turned on the light. She couldn't help but giggle at her friend lying on the floor, but she eventually helped her up.

"Take this, It will help you with your morning sickness" Leigh said after, offering a bottle of ginger ale.

After a while Jade started feeling better and joined the girls in the process of writing their music. They knew the songs needed to be perfect as it was their debut after the hiatus, but they didn't feel the pressure though, the writing went fluently and they were definitely in sync.

They kept writing for a few hours, and Jade started to get ready to leave for her doctor appointment, when she received a text from Jordan.

She was a little disappointed and tried to play it cool but her two bandmates knew her too well. "What's wrong baba?" Perrie asked, sensing that something was upsetting her. "Nothing important, Jordan can't come to the appointment".

Leigh immediately spoke, "I can come with you. I think that we are done for the day, and the twins are at my sister's.". Perrie smiled and nodded in agreement "Yes, I can come too, Axel is with my mom". Jade smiled grateful to have such amazing friends.

They were now in the waiting room of Jade ob; it was a private clinic and they could recognize some famous faces in disguise. Leigh and Jade were looking at their phones while Perrie was reading a magazine.