10.

"Alex this is wonderful" Perrie exclaimed looking at pancakes and topping displayed on the table. It was 6.30 in the morning and Perrie had a long day ahead of her; she needed to go to the management's headquarters to discuss some final details and then they had their first interviews since the comeback.

She sat on the chair and softly kissed her boyfriend on the cheek. "Thank you so much babe, I really appreciate it!" She thanked him and started building her pancake tower. Their son was still sleeping and they really appreciated having a relaxed breakfast here and there.

"Don't worry, I know you have a busy day. I, on the contrary, have a break of a couple of days before going back to Manchester. So, today you don't have to worry about us. I'm going to spend the day with Axel and take him to the park in the afternoon" Alex replied smiling

She didn't expect such a drastic change from him. It's true, she had spent months hoping for that to happen, to have a more present, supportive and collaborative partner; but for sure, she didn't expect it to happen in a matter of weeks.

After finishing the delicious breakfast, she went to her room and got ready for the day. To be honest, she was a little bit nervous, she hadn't done press for such a long time. Once she got ready, she went downstairs and thanked her boyfriend again for the amazing breakfast.

"Thank you again for the breakfast sweetheart, it was amazing. Now I have to start going" She said getting closer to her boyfriend who had his back turned to her.

He jumped as soon as he noticed her presence and quickly got his phone into his pocket.

"Sorry I didn't hear you coming, I was emailing my agent".

She giggled at the reaction and kissed him goodbye.

The meeting with management went pretty well; Perrie really had to admit that Jade was right, the team was so supportive and open minded. It was amazing to finally have the freedom they had looked forward to for years.

________

6 a.m Leandre household

"Hi honey. Do you want some?" Leigh asked as her husband entered the kitchen. It was early in the morning and she had already managed to train, shower, get ready and now prepare breakfast.

"Hi baby, no thanks. I'm just going to have a protein shake and go training." Andre replied, kissing her and opening the fridge to get the needed ingredients. He placed them on the counter and started making the shake. He scratched his head and Leigh found it adorable. That gesture could have two meanings: either he was tired, which wasn't the case since he just came back from a few days off; or he wanted to ask her something but didn't know how to. 

She smiled and sighed looking at him while eating a bowl of fruit and yogurt. "What's going on? What are you afraid of asking me?"

"How would you feel about having another baby?" he asked nervously without moving his eyes from the shaker. That was a little surprising, they never really talked about it, but she could understand it, the twins were now 5 years old and more independent. Leigh could obviously see herself becoming a mother again, but that of course wasn't the right time. She still wanted to spend time with their small family and focus on the comeback.

"Um, I can see it. Maybe not now with everything that's going on. What about we talk about it toward the end of the tour?" She replied sweetly and he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Of course, that was just an idea. I could see myself with a boy, you know?" he added; she smiled at him and his cuteness. She then finished her bowl and placed it in the sink.

"Let's focus for a second on the kids that we already have.", she started smiling. "Your mom should be here in about 20 minutes. I have to start going since I'm picking Jade up". Leigh and Jade lived only10 minutes from each other and Leigh offered to drive her since they were going to the same place.